37

uhh some vhope

"he-hey! get your hands off my dick!"

sleepovers with hoseok were never bad, but this time, it was a disaster.

he got to the house high off of his ass. well, he didn't actually smoke anything, he just made it seem like it. he was supposed to take yoongi with him but yoongi had something to do back in daegu, so he came alone.

"that's your dick? man, i thought it was a blender!" hoseok slurred, retracting his hand from taehyung's place. jungkook was busy playing games by the living room, and they would occasionally hear him yelling cheers from when he won a game.

"i'll put your hand in the blender." taehyung threatened. he reached over to the shelf, pulling out a box of cereal. "is this what you were looking for?"

"yeah, thanks dude." the orange haired male muttered. although hoseok was a whole mess, he never ate the cereal straight from the box, and that was good. "i thought of throwing a party tomorrow. you up?"

"nope." taehyung answered, and hoseok stared at him with the most bizarre face ever. "what? you know i don't drink much."

"lame ass."

__________

after a few hours of hoseok bribing taehyung into coming to the party and taehyung rejecting it, they finally decided to just go to sleep.

jungkook and hoseok has been conversing ever since taehyung entered the bathroom. they went from talking about video games, home towns, and such. hoseok has been biting his tongue to stop himself from asking something absurd.

until hoseok thought of something.

"hey hyung?" taehyung called out from the bathroom. "where'd you put the shampoo?"

"it's by the medicine cabinet." hoseok said nonchalantly, and he smirked at jungkook's small giggles coming from beside him. "don't tell him, okay?"

"okay." jungkook smiled.

_______

(о''о) OH MY! IS SUCH A BOP
LISTEN TO SEVENTEEN PLEASEEE!!

also sorry for such a boring chapter lmfao:// i'll make the next one interesting bc something's abt to come up!
and it's not smut
but i'll prolly put some kissing n smooching in there too

bye lovelies 💓💓