40

"hyung, more

"hyung, more."

jungkook mumbled under his breath, pulling at taehyung's hand to continue combing through his hair again. that was the time taehyung realized that jungkook loved having his hair played with, and it was honestly the cutest realization taehyung has ever had.

well, everything about jungkook was cute.

"you're not asleep?" taehyung rose his eyebrows. the younger shook his head, hands tugging at taehyung's fingers impatiently.

"..i-i was, until you stopped."

oh.

"well i gotta sleep too, kook." this earned a small whine from jungkook. taehyung smiled at that.

"please?"

"hm.."

joking around with jungkook was always fun, the laughs and all. but when taehyung teased or made jungkook plead for what he wanted, it was even better.

as.. inappropriate as it sounded.

"daddy, please?" the brunette made puppy eyes, jutting out his lower lip cutely. the redhead simply stared at him, admiring how adorable he looked.

taehyung placed a small peck on his lips, the gesture making jungkook blush furiously as he hid under the blankets. he rose back up to the surface afterwards, a cute smile on his face.

"you're so adorable."

"..thank you."

the elder gave him another kiss, and another one and another one. he gave jungkook so many kisses that he just ended up not pulling away anymore.

if hoseok were to walk in, and hopefully not, he would probably tease taeyung about this. but since it was just the two of them there, they could just continue on kissing without a care.

jungkook climbed on his lap, and happily kissed the elder back.
_________

yEet
i rlly like the gif! it gives me so many thoughts( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
anyways,, they'll probably still be kissing in the next chapter
maybe even more than sharing a kiss, idk

BUT ITS JUST 'MAYBE' OKAY
don't get ur hopes up >:))

bye loves!💓💓