011

"oh jesus

"oh jesus."

he mumbled as he caught sight of the crying boy in front of him. jungkook was crying a lot, and taehyung didn't know why he was. it was obvious he was in little space, but why was he crying?

taehyung made his way over to the younger who's hands were covering his face. jungkook, eyes too blurry to even see properly, didn't notice taehyung right next to him until he felt a hand on his back.

"what's wrong?"

"k-kookie sad.." he squeaked out. by the looks of things, it was going to be pretty difficult for taehyung to stop him from crying. his hand reached forward to latch onto taehyung's arm. "kookie is hurt."

"where?"

he pointed at his cheek, fingers lightly shaking as he did so.

"oh..oh-"

"b-baby wants kissie.." he made grabby hands towards the elder, and taehyung couldn't help but just pause there and process what he just said. "..kissie."

"a..a kiss? you want me to kiss it better?"

holy fuck.

"y-yes, pwease." he mumbled softly, a pout in his lips. taehyung really couldn't say no to that, especially with the way he was talking. taehyung knew it was just a simple kiss in the cheek kind of thing, why was he freaking out so much?

clearing his throat, he pulled the younger closer to him and he could see jungkook's eyes lighten up just a bit. with a quick movement, he leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss on his cheek.

jungkook frowned and taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "what's wrong kook?"

"l-lips."

oh.

"kiss him, god damnit.." hoseok whispered from afar, hands clutching on the shelf next to him. neither of the two boys knew hoseok was there, but they didn't have to know, really.

and taehyung did.

did he enjoy it?

yes.

jungkook giggled softly right after, a soft pink blush visible on his cheeks. taehyung chuckled at the brunette before messing up his hair, jungkook laughing even more because of it.

"better?"

"better," jungkook nodded with a cute smile adoring his face. "thank you daddy.."

daddy?

"holy fuck." hoseok whispered.

___________

hoseok is a whole snake i sWear lmao but i'd do that too tbh

this was a pretty shitty chapter im so sorry :((

bye !!!!