-Chapter 5-

Destiny POV:

When the nurses came bursting into the room they had a needle, Zack always used needles so my reaction was to take the needle and throw it out the window, I didn't care if they were trying to help I won't ever let anyone do what Zack did to me. After I threw the needle out the window one of the nurses tried to hold me down but I punched her and she flew against the opposite wall. After that the man started walking towards me this scared me even more till a smell hit my nose it smelled like pinecones and fresh trees, I relax a little but was still on edge. I think the smell came from the man in front of me "..............mate............" I heard Neve whispering in my head with a fragile voice. This man was my mate but I couldn't have a mate Zane said I'm a too ugly, even though Neve told me not to listen to him hearing this multiple times a day for 15 months makes you believe it. These thoughts were swirling in my head and I started shaking again. "Hey, hey your safe but you need to relax snow white or you'll just past out again." He said in a gentle tone this made me relax a bit. After that he came closer and picked me up. He took me to the big hospital chair and cradled me on his lap, I decided I was going to trust him. After I calmed down and fell asleep.

William POV

After Snow white fell asleep some other nurses came to check up on her, they had a stethoscope to see if she's breathing correctly, her heartbeat was steady and they gave her an IV with water to get hydrated. It was currently 09;16 AM and she is still asleep. I decided not to move her, scared that I'll wake her up in the process. A few minutes later her eyes fluttered open, looking at me with those beautiful eyes and for a second I forgot about everything but then I saw fear welling up in her eyes, I stood up her in my arms and put her down on the hospital bed and she calmed down again. "Can I get you a glass of water?" She nodded her head slowly, I got one of the glasses and filled it up at the sink. She took it shakily and for some reason sniffed it, after sniffing it she looked at it than me, after that she gulped it down. "Thank you." she said in a whisper, I barely heard her. She handed me the glass and as I reached for it, it slipped out of her hands, she immediately leaped out of the bed and started picking up the small pieces of glass. She started muttering under her breath. "Sorry, sorry, don't hurt me, I'm sorry, so sorry, so sorry." "Its okay mistakes happen, I'll get someone to clean that up." I said with a small smile on my face. Trying to hide the anger because what pack she was in obviously didn't treat her correctly. She looked up at me shocked and nodded nervously, she got up and went to the sink and rinsed her hands. After rinsing her hands she had visible cuts, I walked forward and told her to let the nurses have to look all and she said was "I've had worse." she then went and sat on the bed crossing her legs and started fiddling with her fingers. I went and sat on the end of the bed and then she noticed the IV in her harm she looked at me shocked and then took it out and threw it across the room. I looked at her and just ignored it. "Seeing as you don't like hospitals, you should be able to leave by tomorrow morning" Her eyes traveled up to me and I saw a weak smile. After that I decided it was time to start talking, I just hope she's ready.

Destiny POV

After washing the blood off my hands the man said to let the nurses have a look and all I could think to respond with was "I've had worse" I then proceeded to the hospital bed and sat with my legs crossed and started fiddling with my fingers "Why didn't he hit me, I dropped the glass?" I asked myself. He came and sat on the end of the bed, that's when I noticed the needle in my arm, I immediately pulled it out and threw it on the ground. "Seeing as you don't like hospitals, you should be able to leave by tomorrow morning." He said this made me give him a weak smile. I decided I was gonna trust him and only him, for now.

William POV

After she stopped fiddling with her fingers, I finally got enough courage to say. "Hi, I'm William and my wolfs name is Travis." She looked at me for a few seconds then looked back down and said: "Hello, I-I'm D-Destiny and my w-wolfs name is-s N-Neve." She said nervously and I couldn't help but smile and Travis was jumping with joy. I then went forward and lifted up her chin "You should look up when you're talking so that people can see your beautiful eyes." I said, she looked up at me and gave me a small giggle. I couldn't help how my heart started racing at the sound.

"Get some sleep." I said, she nodded and snuggled up in the blanket. "P-please stay with me I-I don't want to be a-alone and I-I-I trust you." She whispered nervously while glancing up at me. I was shocked and didn't respond right away "Y-You d-don't have t-t-to." She said and looked back down. "What did I say about looking down? And I would love to stay" She looked up at me and smiled while giving me a slight nod, again she laid down and I walked forward and gave her a light peck on her forehead and sat down on the hospital chair. She closed her eyes and fell asleep. She looked so peaceful and a few seconds later I dozed off as well.

Edited.

Word count 1045.