Chapter 19 Part 1.

Destiny POV:

After reading the letter the hope in my heart grew bigger. We are getting out later today. I looked over at Clare and she seemed just as relieved as I am. I put the letter under the pile of clothes and collapsed next to Max. Something felt different. I couldn't place my finger on it but its there. Clare came and sat next to Maxes other side. That's when I smelt it. Blood. Not my own but theirs. "What happened?! I smell blood!" I whisper yelled. She motioned to wards the other side of the room. We got up and quietly made our way to the opposite wall, careful not to wake Max.

She lifted her head up for the first time since I got back and a gasp escaped my lips. She had a black eye, blood running down her temple. I then looked at Max eyeing her closely. She held her left wrist close to her chest and blood dripped out under her dress and down her leg. I looked back at Clare and realization slapped me across the face.

"What did you two do?! They said they'll leave you alone if I didn't struggle. I didn't. Did I?" She shook her head. "No. No you didn't do anything wrong. We just found something." I looked at her confused. "A camera." "That's nothing out of the ordinary Clare. They're probably just making sure we don't escape." "No you don't understand. It was like a video chat. Someone was on the other side." I felt my stomach drop. No. No. This can't be happening. Everything slowed down. The words left her mouth in slow motion. "Alpha William, His Beta, His sister and Mother were on the other side of the call. We talked to them." I was relieved and ashamed. They talked to them that's good but he saw everything, How I was pulled out and did nothing, how I was torture for hours on end, my screams, my tears, every drop that spilled. Every time he-

No that's enough. He wont love me any less because of what happened. He'll love me and every scar that's on my body. He'd think of how strong I am for not breaking, for not showing Zack any satisfaction. I sighed and looked back at Clare. "What did he say?" "Oh Dessy he misses you and Max so much. They all do. He's attacking tomorrow at noon. We couldn't get any other information before one of the guards stormed in. I tried protecting Max but it was no use. I'm so sorry. I failed." Fat tears started running down her face. I pulled her into a hug. ""You did what you could and that was more that enough. Thank you."

She pulled away and I got a great idea. "Lets dance." She looked at me utterly confused. "What?" "Lets dance." I repeated. "What's your favorite song?" I asked secretly hoping it was 'Marry You- Bruno Mars.' But alas not all dreams come true. "Faith by George Micheal." Wow she really has been here a while. I guess that's a good song too. I started humming the intro missing a few notes which made her laugh. Once the first lyrics came I held my hand to my chest being overly dramatic and started singing........

"Well I guess it would be nice

If I could touch your body

I know not everybody

Has got a body like you, uhh

But I've got to think twice

Before I give my heart away

And I know all the games you play

Because I play them too

Oh but I

Need some time off from that emotion

Time to pick my heart up off the floor

Oh when that love comes down

Without devotion

Well it takes a strong man, baby

But I'm showing you the door