Chapter 20

My slumber was erupted by howls of victory. I lifted my head out of Travis's fur and looked around us. We are still running but slower then the usual pace. The pack house started coming into view as we ran towards the treeline. Everyone was gathered outside the house some in wolf, form some in human. I sat up completely and the cheers got louder. My eyes scanned across the faces of the people looking for, Max and Maddie. My eyes landed on a very exhausted looking Maddie who has Max in her arms. I jumped off of Wills back and ran towards them.

I embraced them and felt at peace.

Maddie suddenly lifted her head and handed me Max. I turned around to see what was going on, Maddie was holding a sobbing Tina. Tina was in human form and Maddie positioned herself so that no one could see her body.

I felt a smile creep into my face as the two mates embraced each other. Max jumped out of my arms and ran towards Will. She hung onto Travis neck for dear life.

The night was festive and I talked to a lot of people who were happy I'm back. I made my way to the kitchen to get me a glass of water. I felt the coldness against my fingers. I was sipping my drink as Will walked in. Her noticed me and started smiling as he walked towards me. I put my glass down just in time as his lips met mine. Fireworks exploded throughout my body as the kiss was slow but passionate. We were interrupted my a small cough behind Will. Will groaned and I peaked past his huge figure, Jack was standing with Clarissa, his hand around her waist, she was smiling shyly and Jack was wiggling his eyebrow. I chuckled and Will growled lowly. "Oh, F-" I slapped my hand over his mouth as he grumbled the rest of the sentence. "Shhhh, there are children here!" I scolded. He looked at me like a child and pouted. I gave him playful nudge and turned my attention back to the others. Clarissa took my hand and pulled me towards the music. We danced the night away and the party went on till early the next morning.

William POV:

After the party Dess and I made our way upstairs and she flopped onto the bed like a dead chicken. I chuckled and pulled off her shoes. She turned away from me and pulled her shirt off then her bra, my eyes roamed her bare back, she had new scars and some were still healing. I'm glad that basterd is dead. She got her pajamas on the snuggled under the covers. I followed and we cuddled closely. I really did miss her. I brushed a strand of hair out of her face. She leaned forward and gave me a peck then snuggled into my chest. I started playing with her hair and before you know I it we both fell asleep.

My eyes shot open as Dess started rolling around on the bed mumbling. I sat upright and pulled her into my chest. Tears were streaming down her face. After a few seconds she calmed down and went back to sleep.

I moved back and rested my head against the headboard. With Dess still in my arms I fell asleep.

Destiny POV:

I am running through the forest in a white dress. Running, running from what I don't know. I saw a hill coming into my vision up ahead. I tried stopping but something hard hit my foot, I fell forward and started rolling down the hill. I was about to hit a boulder when everything stopped. I was still on the hill but everything around me seemed frozen. Suddenly a woman in white appeared in front of me. She had pure white eyes and pure white hair. A white wolf with a moon crescent on her forehead by her side. I tried speaking but no sound left my lips. "Hush child we have no time." I felt waves of power hit my body as she spoke. "You child of the moon will face many challenges in the future. But you have someone who will stand by you side. a sister, who will help you when you fall, be the light in you darkness. But this sister also has darkness. You are the child of the moon and she of the sun, but as every sun, she can turn dark. This sister is not yet of age. But when she is it is up to you to protect her and her to protect you for you two are key, this sister is close but it is up to you to find her and guide her, help her, her wolf is strong, beware her mate will be her undoing if you do not help them. My child our time is gone good luck. I will visit the land of your dreams frequently to guide and help you. Fair well." As soon as the woman disappeared the time unfroze and I started rolling again, I felt my body collide with the boulder then. Darkness.

Hey, sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been busy with school but summer vacation has officially began. I'm planning on finishing 'Destiny's story' in the vacation. I'm also planning on publishing another book. I've already started with the first chapter it should be released later today or tomorrow. Its called "Run away Royal." so maybe check it out? Anyway Ill see you then.

~Geekygirl0506