First Day Drama

As all the students collected their timetables and began first period. For Mario this was science. "Ugh I have Dr Koopa for science again," He groaned. Last year Mario had failed 5 of the six science test given by Dr Koopa and it didn't end well for him. He was seated next to Toadette."Ok class, I am sure most of you have had me last year so I shouldn't need to groan on about my expectations," said Dr Koopa. 

Meanwhile in the English class with Mrs O'Shear Luigi was having a hard time concentrating as Waluigi kept throwing paper balls at Luigi."COULD YOU PLEASE STOP!" he shouted, giving attention to the whole class. 

"Luigi, whats going on?" Mrs O'Shear asked. 

"Well, Waluigi keeps on annoying me from time to time during the lesson," Luigi explained. Waluigi glared at him!

"Waluigi, you have a detention after school today," said Mrs O'Shear, "Its only the first day you need to stop being a dick to everyone." Everyone laughed! Normally teachers would never say something like that but it turns out Mrs O'Shear is one of those teacher that doesn't mind. 

At lunchtime, Mario and Yoshi were sitting down having a chat and Luigi came to join them. 

"So, what's up Luigi!" Yoshi said.

But before Luigi could reply he heard Peach, Toadette and Birds talking about his girlfriend Daisy.

"Look at her!" Exclaimed Toadette while laughing, "She is such a loser. Peach I can't believe that you were once friends with her." 

"Peach you should go and annoy her!" Birdo said whilst grinning.

"Ok, I'll go 'talk' to her, hee hee," Peach smirked.

Uh oh, thought Luigi, this was not going to end well.

Peach walked up to Daisy, who was sitting with Rosalina. "Hey loser," she shouted out.

"Peach can you go away," Daisy shouted.

"Ooh make me fool!" Peach said as she took Daisy's necklace. "Whats this?"

"Give me that back thats all I've got of my dad." Daisy was getting angry. Rosalina backed off, she did not want to be part of this. By now everyone in the canteen was watching as the two argued back.

"Ooh stop being a baby," Peach said as she broke the necklace."Your dad is dead. SO WHAT? And I think that stepdad Stan is doing your family really well eh?"

Stan was Daisy's stepdad. They never got along and he was a drug addict. Daisy always wondered how her mother liked him at times. Her father who died was very kind to her and they always got along. However Peach went to far.

"YOU BITCH!!" Daisy shouted as she punched Peach in the face.

"Excuse me?" Peach said shocked. "NO ONE calls me that," she slapped Daisy in the face. Daisy then punched her on the face again. Then Peach kicked her on the stomach. Daisy fell onto the ground. Coughing out blood and lying there helplessly. Luigi stood and watched his girlfriend lying there on the floor. Peach just stood there shocked as her friends pulled her away.