Yoshi's birthday

"So, what's the plan!" Luigi asked.

"What for my birthday? Oh we are going to do laser tag and I've already arranged the teams for the day!" Yoshi said.

"Who did you invite?" Luigi asked.

"Mario, Daisy, Rosalina, Toad, Birdo, Waluigi, Michael, Troops and you of course!" Yoshi said.

"Ok!" Luigi said. 

*four days later*

The ten people arrived at Laser Tag Supreme. All excited for the day ahead! The teams were  Yoshi, Luigi, Mario, Rosalina and Waluigi, the other team was Daisy, Michael, Troops, Birdo and Toad. Everyone who went there apart from Yoshi and Michael have experience being in this paintball, that's why they were in different teams. They had 6 rounds, if it ended as a tie they would have a deathmatch round. The first game started with everyone hitting each other as much as possible. The winners of that round were Yoshi's team with Yoshi getting the most points. Next round was close but after Waluigi accidentally giving out a friendly fire to Mario they ended u losing. So it was 1-1. Third round Yoshi's team won it comfortably, they also won the forth round. Waluigi has been starting to get into the game a bit and scored a lot of points. So they had two round left and it was break, where the two teams were allowed team talks.

"Ok!" Yoshi said, "We are on a great run, one more win and we've won the game, also we have a 1 on 1 competition agains each other. Whoever was our teammates 1v1 each other and whoever wins the most goes into the 1v1 semis and whoever wins it at the end gets a prize!"

"Nice!" The teens said.

On the other table! "Guys, don't feel down about losing!" Michael said. "This had been fun! I've enjoyed it and I'm sure you've enjoyed it too! Lets make sure we at least get into the final game, so we should at least win the next one!"

"Ok!" His teammates shouted.

They all continued the fifth game, which Michaels team won meaning if they won the last game it was a tie. Unfortunately for them, Luigi snuck up on Daisy in the last minute and shot her to get a final point. So they lost but it was a good final two matches. Now it was the 1v1 tournament. The rules were whoever was hit first loses. Yoshi's team had their tournament first. Michaels team had to wait but they were able to watch. So it ended with Luigi getting 2 wins, 2 losses, Mario surprisingly got 3 wins to 1 loss, Yoshi got 3 wins to 1 loss, Waluigi and Rosalina were 1 win to 3 losses.

"Mario, when did u start getting good at this?" Luigi questioned.

"Well, you saw how I was firing in that last game and getting a lot of points!" Mario replied.

"True!"

So Mario and Yoshi were in the semis, now it was Michaels team's turn to play. Micheal got 3 wins and 1 loss. Daisy, Toad and Birds are level with 2 wins and 2 losses. Troops won 1, lost 3. Daisy, Birdo and Toad went in to battle for second place. So it was a 1v1v1. Birdo hit Toad but she was hit by Daisy so she got second. Daisy was to play Yoshi in the semis and Mario was against Michael in the semis. Daisy was against Yoshi but Yoshi was quick to shoot Daisy. Yoshi is in the final. Mario was scared as he was facing Michael. Michael was quick and made shots to try and take out Mario but Mario managed to duck and get the win with a lucky shot. The final was a best of 5 rounds so first to 3 points. Each round they had five lives. 

The first round lasted 3 minutes Yoshi won it so he was 1-0 up.  He won it with two lives to spare. Mario was still confident he could come back. The second round he played a lot better but Yoshi got the better of him again, this time only having one life, but still making it 2-0. They were allowed a break. Lost of people were giving Mario advice and Michael even showed him a tactic for him to try. 

The third round lasted 5 minutes and Mario got the better of Yoshi, this new tactic was working well. The other were cheering since they wanted a good battle. They thought the next round was going to be interested. The next round Mario finessed Yoshi. He had 4 lives remaining when he took out Yoshi's last life. The fifth round was gonna be interesting! Mario was given credit by the others, even Yoshi. "Mario, this will be one heck of a finale bro!" Yoshi said.

The last match commenced. Mario caught Yoshi off guard and got the first point 3 minted into the final round. Yoshi went later on and took 2 of Mario's lives. Minutes later Yoshi took 3 lives to Mario's 1. Mario needed to get Yoshi soon. Five minutes later Mario was level with Yoshi. Yoshi took the lead again taking A forth life from Mario but Mario responded. The game had lasted 20 minutes. Yoshi made another shot on Mario and missed, Mario then dodged it and made a shot which surprisingly hit Yoshi! Mario won!

"My God I got lucky!" Mario said. 

"Well done man!" Yoshi said. "That's great for your first attempt at laser tag!"

"So what are we doing now?" Rosalina asked. 

"We are going to a surprise restaurant that I know you've never been to before!" Yoshi replied.

The ten teenager went on a 1 hour drive to this restaurant. They wanted to know really badly what the restaurant was but Yoshi never told them. Once they parked, they gasped when they saw they name of the restaurant. 

"No way did you just take us to International Cuisine all you can eat buffet!" Waluigi said. "My brother has been wanting to eat here for ages!"

"Thank you so much Yoshi, I heard this place has all types of meat!" Mario said. 

The group paid and found a table. Then they immediately went at started taking some food.

"Omg this is soooo good!" Luigi said eating a grilled steak.

"I've never had BBQ chicken so tasty before!" Mario said. 

"Man I love those tacos, this is my third one!" Daisy said, eating like Wario.

Luigi went for more food when he saw someone who he never expected to see.

"Oh hi Djhon!" He said. 

"Hey Luigi!" Djhon said. "So what brings you here!" 

"Oh its my friend Yoshi's birthday today so he took us to this place. What about you?"

"Oh I'm taking my girlfriend here, she's never been to this place before. She is really liking the tacos though!" 

"So is Daisy" Luigi said. "She has had 6 already!"

"Thats a lot!" Djhon said.

"Where is your girlfriend!" 

"She is over there just getting dessert!"

Djhon pointed at a blond haired short girl who was getting ice cream.

"Ok then! If you wanna come over to talk to us then we are all calm with it, by the way, are you going to tell them that you are joining us?"

"I plan to do that at national finals!" Djhon said. 

"Ok bye then!" Luigi said.

"See ya bro!" Djhon said as his girlfriend went to join him.

Luigi returned to the table and saw everyone else stuffing their faces with Brownies.

"Are there any more?" Luigi asked.

"No, we took all of them!" Rosalina said with a smile.

They finished and went to Yoshi's house to hang out some more.