Junior Girls Round 1

"Good luck Daisy and Rosalina," Luigi said as Daisy and Rosalina went to meet up with their coach along with the junior girls team. They all went in the coach to travel to their place to compete. 

They all travelled as Daisy and Rosalina were talking while sitting next to each other talking about how fun the day should be.

"You know what makes me happy?" Rosalina said. "Peach won't even be rude to us because she would want us to concentrate."

"Yep thats true," Daisy said with agreement.

The team have arrived at the track and they went to their base. 

"Right," Coach DK said. "You all need to have a solid performance in your events. Even if you are winning by a lot or losing by a lot you need to perform well. Daisy you need to warm up as junior girl hurdlers are up first. You have 10 minutes." 

"Ok sir," Daisy said.

She warmed up for her hurdles event as Rosalina was starting to cheer her in. 

"Good luck Daisy!" Rosalina shouted as she prepared to run.

Daisy stood in lane 3 with 7 other girls from different schools, one of them was Flowers Academy.

"Take your marks!" The Gunsman shouted.

Daisy got into starting position.

"SET!"GUNSHOT

The race began, Daisy getting a good start and clearing every hurdle with ease but the Flowers Academy girl was right with her. At the last stretch Daisy takes it. 

"Good race girls!" an official said. "Sit down in the chairs in your position order."

Daisy sat in her position and got her time. She got 13.4 and the Flowers girl got 13.6

'"Thats great girl!" Rosalina said clapping.

The second junior girls race begins with the other flowers academy girl get a much better time than the first one.

"Damn this flowers girl got 12.9 thats crazy," Peach said to Toadette.

"Yh and here we have Daisy being happy about getting 13.4." Toadette moaned.

The junior boys did their Hurdles events.

"Wow!" Daisy stated. "Both the Flower's Boys are as good as Waluigi."

"Our Junior Boys will be troubled in their regional round." Rosalina said.

1500m was the next event for the Junior Boys and Junior Girls.

The two Yoshis were ready to go. Jessica and Amy went up to prepare for their race. 

The official set them off. Jessica started strong and took the front of the race with Amy starting forth place. 2 laps later Jessica was in second as she was 2 paces behind a Flowers Girl and Amy was 10m behind those two. In the last 200m Jessica gave it all she got but didn't manage to over take the Flower's girl but she and Amy both beat the other Flower's girl who was third to last.

Jessica got 5m 25 and Amy got 5m 31.

"Good job girls!" Coach DK said, "Real class". The junior boys had their 1500m race. Both Flowers Boys taking 1st and 2nd. 

"They don't look a threat to our Mushroom high boys 1500m," Peach said.

100m was the next track event for the junior boys and girls. Daisy didn't see Djhon warming up for 100m though. She went to a flowers Boy and asked him a question.