Detention

Mario, Waluigi and Birdo entered their final detention of the week. "These Detentions have lasted so long I'm so glad this is the last one!" Mario groaned.

"Yeah and all miss made us do is write essays about why you shouldn't fight someone its gets even more boring as it continues!" Waluigi said. "Please I beg that Mrs Johnson isn't our supervisor again, I'm tired of it." 

"She wasn't in the whole day!" Mario said.

"Thank God!" Birdo said waiting to go inside. 

Much to their belief they got Dr Sabby as their supervisor. She allows them to talk in detention and doesn't even care if they write or not.

Mario and Waluigi were having a conversation about how much Coach DK was in such a great mood.

"I've never seen him this happy before. Not even after Regionals!" Waluigi said.

"What could've possibly happened that he is like this!" Mario said.

Detention lasted a lot shorter than usual. Dr Sabby let them go 40 minutes earlier as she wanted to do something. Mario arrived home and saw Luigi playing COD on their PS4. 

"Luigi? Have you noticed anything different about Coach DK?" Mario asked.

"Now that you mention it. Yeah!" Luigi said. Luigi knew having spoken to Djhon a week ago that he was joining their school, not that he had any intention of telling Mario that. He also knew that Coach DK was jealous of Djhon in the Regional round. So something was very suspicious to him.

"I wonder why he is in such a good mood!" Mario said.

"We'll find out eventually!" Luigi said. "Oh and Mario, I spoke to Djhon a week ago and he told me something about Peach!" 

"What?" Mario asked.

"She made someone give her some fancy shoes by threatening her with a knife!" 

Mario was shocked.

"No way!" 

"Yeah she did! Djhon saw it, he recorded it and sent it to me!"

"Show me!" 

Luigi got out his phone and showed Mario the video of Peach threatening the girl for her shoes. 

"I can't believe this." Mario said. "She is an absolute monster."

"I can't report her Mario, I'm too scared of her!" Luigi said. 

"I know, we'll see what we can do!"