A New Couple?

Yoshi was in the canteen eating lunch with Luigi, Daisy and Rosalina as Birdo approached them. Peach and Toadette hid away so that no one knows that it was a dare.

"Yoshi, I want to ask you something!" Birdo said.

"Ok!" Yoshi said with glee.

Birdo took him to a private area.

"Do you want to go out with me?" Birdo asked.

Yoshi was shocked. He never expected this to happen. He always thought Birdo never admired him, but this was his chance.

"Ok!" Yoshi said, seeming very excited.

"Cool, meet me outside the park tonight I'll take you to a nice restaurant!"

"Ok Birdo," Yoshi couldn't help but scream. He was going out with his dream girl. He was very excited. He was in a happy mood for the rest of the day.

However Rosalina was very suspicious.

"I really don't think this is for real," Rosalina was saying to Daisy. "I feel like this was a dare from Peach."

"Relax!" Daisy said. "Peach and Toadette were no where to be seen."

Yoshi was waiting at the park for Birdo to show up.

"Hey!" Yoshi said

"Hey!" Birdo replied.

"So, where is the restaurant you said you would take me to?" Yoshi asked.

"It's a steakhouse around the corner called La Winch," Birdo said.

"That sounds fancy!"

So they went inside the restaurant for their first date.