Basketball vs Flowers Academy

"Luigi I'm a bit scared," Mario said.

"Why?" Luigi asked as they walked to the bus stop.

"You know that Djhon guy?" Mario said.

"Yes?"

"I heard he is and all rounder when it comes to sport and he is very talented in every sport. And we are playing flowers academy in basketball today."

"Mario I also know another thing about him. His best sport is athletics and his best event is 100m  and long jump and he is talented at other track events too."

"And those two particular events are my best too. Oh man."

"Don't worry I'm sure they won't destroy us in basketball."

"Ok"

After school the Mushroom High team travelled to Flowers Academy for the basketball game. They prepared for their in drills. Mario, Luigi, Waluigi, Bowser and Yoshi were starting for the game. All of them were talented. Mario and Waluigi shuddered when they saw Djhon Ordering his team. 

The game began:

It turns out that Djhon was better than the whole team combined and scored 30 points, 18 of which were 3 pointers. This did happen before Mario got a basket making it Flowers Academy 30-2 Mushroom High to end the quarter. Mario gave his team a talk and try to intercept the ball if they try to pass to Djhon. The next quarter began. Mushroom academy got 12 points but Flowers academy got another 20 points, Djhon getting half of it. It ends the next half Flowers Academy 50-15 Mushroom High school. Mario realised the game is over but they were going to play at full force. They know for a fact that Djhon is carrying the team so if they avoid him they can get points but Djhon always seems to stop them.

Game ended with Flowers destroying Mushroom high 72-28. What really annoyed the team was that this was the semi-final of the competition so they were really hoping to get in the final but they are going to miss out. 

"You know what!" Bowser said."I can't wait for athletics season."

"Yh we always win that!" Waluigi said.

"Indeed," Yoshi said.

That might be true, thought Mario. Plus I get 11.5 in 100m Djhon wouldn't be that fast. They don't even get Flowers Academy in Round 1 of the Track and Field cup.