The Day No One Will forget

At Lunchtime in school Peach was complaining about what happened yesterday. "I can't believe he ditched me just like that!" She said!

"Well to be honest," Birdo said." That was a pretty smart move from the unpopualars, you never act rude to people when Mario was around."

Peach glared at Birdo. "You think so!" She said. "Ok then! I think it will be a smart move if you leave the table!"

"What!!" Birdo said!

"LEAVE THE TABLE NOW!" stormed Peach. "GO AND JOIN YOUR NEW FRIENDS!" she pointed at the table where Daisy and her friends were sitting. 

Birdo left the table and went to join the others. Luckily Daisy saw everything and allowed her a seat.

Back at Peach's table. "I am going to confront Mario! He'll regret breaking up with someone as gorgeous as me!"

"Bring Bowser with you!" Toadette said with Wario (Who usually sits with them along with Diddy Kong and Toad who recently joined them) agreeing with her.

"Good idea!" Peach stated.

Mario was sorting out his locker, which unfortunately was a few lockers away from Peach. He had a feeling that Peach would confront him soon... And he was right.

"Hi Mario!" an awful familiar voice called out!

"Leave me alone Peach and why is Bowser here with you?" Mario said cooly.

"I thought we were a couple!" Peach said in a taunting voice. "But you hate us. It is very painful when someone just ditches you. I guess you were just never a good boyfriend and I realise that. You clearly have an ugly heart!"

So this is what it feels like to be bullied, thought Mario. Man I've been with the wrong girl my whole life.

"Look who is talking! You pretend to be nice to people while I'm around but you bully them the second I'm out of sight. You are a horrible person!" Mario said.

"Don't you dare talk to her like that!" Bowser said with threats. "She is perfectly innocent!"

"Says the one who was trying to beat people up all year!" Daisy said coming out of nowhere! Peach was getting angry. 

"Oi!" Wario said. "Since when did YOU get here!"

"None of your business idiot!" Waluigi came up, clearly backing Mario.

Peach ignored Mario and turned to Daisy. "You think your so strong don't you? Thinking that Mario breaking up with me was a smart thing to do! Your pathetic!"

"Your the one that's pathetic you little bitch!" Mario shouted out.

"HOW DARE YOU!" Bowser was full of rage!

"Maybe you just don't realise that some people are losers and clearly you are one!" Toadette was saying!

"You're the one who is a loser Toadette, your Peach's sidechick!" Birdo said angrily!

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!" Toadette screamed.

"Oi shut up!" Rosalina appeared and said, "Birdo is correct about you!"

Now it was a huge argument going on. Toadette and Birdo  started arguing. Yoshi and Toad coming out of nowhere and trying to split them apart. Mario and Bowser were arguing, Peach and Daisy were arguing and Wario and Waluigi were also arguing. Rosalina started to back Birdo 

"You are the idiot!" Peach said "You know what, I'm glad your Dad is dead! Stan is a much better guy, he at least has sense and beats the shit out of you!"