Bowser trouble

Mario hummed as he went home. He was excited to tell Luigi about the basketball game and how he scored more than half the points for his school. He was then interrupted by a familiar figure

"Hey chump?" Bowser asked."Why are you so bad at basketball?"

"Of course I am!" Mario said sarcastically "Cause obviously I was so bad that Coach DK wanted you to get subbed off so many times and I stayed on the whole time."

Bowser glared at him

"You wanna fight man?" he asked.

"Ok then!" Mario said, prepared.

They were in the park and barely anyone was there to see it. Bowser attempted to punch Mario but Mario blocked him and twisted his hand around. Then Mario kicked Bowser on the face and boxed him. Bowser was stunned then attempted to kick Mario's face. Since Mario was much shorter he was able to duck and return the kick, which knocked out Bowser. 

"Well, I hope Bowser learns to not be a bully now," Mario stated with a grin as he walked home.

Rosalina was in the park with her brother Luma. She was pushing Luma in the swing and then all of a sudden two people grabbed her and held her hostage. It was Toadette and Birdo.

"Wtf are you doing?" Rosalina shouted trying to break free. Toadette and Birdo laughed as Peach came forward.

"Aww who is this?" Peach asked looking at Luma on the swing."How cute." Then she pushed Luma out of the swing as Luma landed face first on the floor. He started crying. 

"YOU IDIOT!" Rosalina screamed. Peach went up to her and punched her in the face before shouting."Girls lets go!" The trio all saw Bowser and mocked him."What happened here Bowser, who banged you?" Peach asked with a snigger. 

"Mario beat me in a fight. So what he is strong." Bowser said, feeling embarrassed. 

"My boyfriend rules, doesn't he?" Peach grinned. "I'm so glad I found the perfect guy." 

The thing that a lot of people know is that Mario doesn't know about what Peach is like when he is not around. Peach acts so kind to people when she is with Mario but when he is not there you see a whole new personality. Mario would probably break up with Peach if he found out about her personality.

Rosalina messaged Daisy when she got home.

Rosalina: Peach is such a bitch

Daisy: What did she do this time?

Rosalina: She made Toadette and Birdo hold me hostage and she pushed my brother off the swing and he bruised his head.

Daisy: That bitch!!!

Rosalina: Ikr and then she punched me in the face.

Daisy: Wow

Rosalina: My parents are reporting the school about it.

Daisy: Serves her fucking right. How could she do such a thing.

Rosalina: As I walked home they were mocking Bowser as well. Apparently Mario beat him up.

Daisy: Luigi messaged me that. Mario told him :).

Rosalina: At some point we need to tell Mario about Peach because he wouldn't be with Peach if he knew about this .

Daisy: Yh ik but Peach is almost always with him so if we tried then...

Rosalina: I'll see what I can do.

Daisy: Kk bye 

Rosalina: Bye