Beginning of Summer Term

Everyone is back to school and Daisy and Luigi are having a conversation about athletics.

"So Junior Girls have their first round a day before we do." Luigi asked.

"Yep and we will also see Flowers Academy Junior Boys take part as well so we could hook you up about Djhon." Daisy replied.

"OK," Luigi said.

In PE class, all the boys and girls who are competing in the first round are taken out to train in their own events to prepare for the first round. 

" Go on Mario," said Coach DK. "We need to get a good 6m in Long Jump."

So far Mario has jumped 5.60, 5.78 and 5.71m in long jump but his target is to get 6m even thought Coach DK won't put that as his target for 1st Round. Waluigi's best so far is 5.67. They are both doing well so far but they can do better.

The girls were also training in a different area with the same thing.

Mushroom High have two training tracks for the boys and girls to train in. They are right next to each other. While Daisy went over a hurdle Peach stuck out her leg and tripped her up.

"Ow, Peach you idiot do u want us to lose the first round?" Daisy asked.

"No but I'd do anything to tease you," Peach stated giggling.

With the girls competing soon here is how the junior girls line up

100m: Peach and Honey Queen

200m: Toadette and Amy(Another female Toad)

300m: Rosalina and Mona

800m: Birdo 

1500m: Jessica and Amy (They are both Yoshis)

Relay: Honey Queen, Abbie, Jessie and Angel

Hurdles: Daisy 

High Jump: Peach and Daisy

Long Jump: Rosalina and Birdo

(Junior girls don't do Triple Jump)

Pole Vault: Mona

Shot Put: Amy and Abbie (A person in their school)

Discus: Jessie and Angel (Both Toads)