Travelling to National Finals

It was midnight as all the teens were at the school with their equipment.

"Has everyone got their carry ons with them, it's gonna be a long ride to get there." Coach DK said. "I hope that you have all packed for 3 nights! Remember we also spend a night on the train as its a 23 hour train journey!"

The junior boys and girls were all ready to go on the trip to the National finals. They waited for the bus to the station, which was a two hour journey. They all sat down and talked on the bus. Mario was watching Netflix with Waluigi, Luigi, Yoshi, Daisy and Rosalina were playing Go Fish.

"Daisy do you have a 7!" Rosalina asked.

"Nah fuck you!" Daisy smiled, giving Rosalina 3 7s meaning Rosalina had a set.

"Rosalina did you dirty!" Yoshi said, laughing.

Peach and Toadette watched on and saw the four teens playing card.

"These nerds!" Peach said.

"How can they be such losers?" Toadette questioned.

The bus arrived at the train station. Luckily there were reserved seats for them in the train and the seats had screens on it, like a far travelling plane would. Luckily for Daisy, Rosalina, Yoshi, and Luigi, Peach and Toadette decided to go to the top of the double decker so they could stay away from them at the bottom. The seats also had recliners for when they needed to sleep.

"Mario, could you pass me some chips!" Luigi asked.

"Sure!" Mario said, giving Luigi a pack.

The train started moving to the destination. Peach and Toadette were kicking the chair of the person in front of them despite the man telling them to stop. They eventually stopped when the man said he was gonna have a word with their coach. As they team went to sleep Peach and Toadette stayed awake to prank the others. They put hot water in the hand of Luigi, but an empty jar in Rosalina room, putting a tag saying, open it. They were about to put a jar of spiders on Daisy but they saw her drooling all over the area. They decided to take a picture of her before putting the jar of spiders next to her. They taped Mario and Waluigi's hands. all that was left was Yoshi and he was sleeping well. They ran out of ideas so they just put another bowl of hot water in his hand. They would've pranked the others but they realised that it was gonna be bait that it was them so they didn't prank anyone else.

Once they got back to their seats they high fived each other. "Oh boy I can't wait for tomorrow!" Peach sneered. "Especially when Rosalina opens the jar and reveals my surprise!" 

"Oh man I hope Waluigi and Mario enjoy being stuck together!" Toadette laughed.

"Daisy and her fear of spiders!" Peach said. "I'm gonna laugh my head off!"

The next morning

Mario woke up scratching his head. What the hell? Mario thought, why does my hand feel heavier than before?  Thats when he saw Waluigi's hand attached to his.

"WHAT! WHO DID THIS?" Mario roared. This woke up Waluigi. 

"What the fuck is going on here?" Waluigi questioned. "Wait, why are our hands taped to each other!"

"I can't even take this fucking tape off!" Mario said.

Daisy woke up knocking the jar. "AAAAAHHHHHH! Spiders!" Peach and Toadette heard the noise and began to scream with laughter! Daisy ran away from her seat, which was infested with spiders. This got Rosalina to wake up.

"Wha what the hell is this!" She said. "Please open!" She read. She opened the jar. "Eww what the hell is that nasty stench!" She wafted her nose and closed back the jar. "I wonder which dickhead did this!"