Drama Before Easter

The last day of the second term has came with everyone heading home for their easter break. Daisy and Rosalina were walking together when all of a sudden they get splashed in the face with dirty water. 

"AHA HA HA," Peach giggled along with Toadette and Birdo."See I told you this would be funny!"

"Piss off you idiot," Daisy said.

"You are such a bitch!" Rosalina stated.

Peach went up to Rosalina face to face then punched her in the stomach. 

"OW," cried Rosalina.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU," Daisy said attacking Peach.

"Peach will beat her up again," Toadette whispered to Birdo smirking.

This was not the case. Daisy managed to beat Peach and throw her into a nearby pond. This was only because Daisy was extremely angry. Peach didn't even get a chance to hit her back before she was thrown into the pond.

"Next time you wanna beat up my friend come to me first," Daisy said smirking.

Toadette and Birdo were shocked at how Peach managed not to win the fight. They helped Peach out of the water.

"Those girls are going to pay," Peach said with fire in her eyes."I'll actually kill them!"

"Really?" Toadette said.

"YES!" Peach shouted. "I'll kill them,"

"Damn are you sure, that could be risky! When do you plan to do it?"

"After athletics season, I hate to say this but we need them both to win the cup, especially now that Flowers Academy have that guy who will haunt us." Peach stated.

"Ok, are you at least gonna still bully them?" Toadette asked with a grin.

"You are joking right?" Peach said giggling. "OF COURSE!"