1

3rd person's pov

"Ehhh....Bbbhhh...Schii.....Dddhhhii..."

"Keep on doing your best, Y/N. I'm sure you can do it, try to repeat it again, A,B,C,D..."

"Ehhh...Bhhhhh...Schii...Dddhhii..."

"Y/N, try to open your mouth wider"

*sign language* "This is the widest. I just can't, I can't"

Y/N's pov

A tear started to roll on my cheeks. I know, I am different from people around me. I'm different just beacause I can't speak, just beacuse I'm mute. No one cares about me, no one dare to get near me, except my best friend Cindy, who always understand me and always be with me.

"Why are you crying, Y/N?" she wiped my tear with her hand.

*sign language* "Why me, why am I mute? I regret my life!" I gripped my hair while tears are flowing down ever more.

"Y/N, you are beautiful like people out there, dont regret your life, Y/N, your life has a meaning," she let her grip off my hair and brushed my hair using her fingers.

*sign language* "Cindy, why are you different from them? Why are you not embarrassed walking with a mute girl everywhere? Why don't you leave me like what everyone do? Why?"

"Y/N, I will never leave you, never, you are like my sister now. Of course I will never leave my own sister. Not only me, Y/N, there are actually a lot of people out there who care about you too, there will be time for you too meet them,just wait, Y/N," she then hugged me.

I hugged her back, but still tears couldn't stop flowing. I really thanked God that I had such a good friend like Cindy. I would try my best to open my voice again so that I can talk like normal people. I also didn't want to show people that I'm mute, I'm just gonna hide it.

Cindy's pov

I promise you, Y/N, I promise you that I will always be your bestfreind. I will never give up on teaching you how to open your voice. I wonder if you were not in the accident that time, probably we can practice singing.

Urgh, Cindy, be strong, you can't cry in front of Y/N. You need to be strong so that she will be strong too. Together we are strong. Hold you tears, hold your tears.