8

Jungkook's pov

She was not in a mood to go to school. I took care of her arm which was covered with scars of cuts.

I know that she skipped lessons yesterday, so I called her teacher and told her that she is not well and need to rest. Her teacher said it was okay. So I thanked her teacher who will be my teacher too.

She was sitting on her bed, covered half of her body with her blanket. I stared at her face while she was looking at the morning view through the window. She is actually so pretty. I sat beside her on her bed.

"I just wanna ask you something, why are you mute?" I was kind of nervous asking her this question because I'm scared she's angry, but the she turned her head slowly to face me and answered my question.

*sign language* "That time, me and my parents were on our way to the restaurant. But then, another car crash on our car on purpose. I survived although this accident made me mute but my parents-- *sobs*"
tears are flowing on her cheeks and she was sobbing until she couldn't talk.

"Okay, okay, I know," I wiped her tears and pulled her closer for a hug. She hugged me back which made me smile.

After so long hugging, she pulled back smiled.

*sign language* "Thank you."

*body language* "No problem, I know that you self-harmed because of 'that'," I replied with body language I learned from my cousin, Cindy.

"Tomorrow I'm going to school with you, okay? We are classmates" I told her and she nodded and looked down. I could see fear in her eyes.

Y/N's pov

I looked down, I was a little bit scared for tomorrow. I'm scared to meet Taehyung. What will he say to me tomorrow. I made him cry yesterday. It's all because of me. I'm so scared.

They shipped me with Taehyung, but tomorrow I need to bring Jungkook with me. What will they say about me bringing another man?

I just hope that they really obey Jimin to stop shipping me with Taehyung.

Time skip: The next day

I was walking with Jungkook and heard everyone were whispering.

"He is hot," a girl said.

"Yeah, he will be mine," her friend said.

"But look, he is walking with Y/N," she said pointing at me.

"Urgh, what a slut," her friend crossed her arms looking at me with evil eyes," we need to tell Seulgi," they walked away.

I was so scared beacause they are reporting me to Seulgi. I'm so scared, not long after that, someone pulled my wrist, leaving Jungkook alone there and started to be surrounded by girls.

He was trying to escape the crowd but then there were too many girls that he was stucked there.