29

Taehyung's pov

"I'm sorry Y/N, but I have to, I know you did everything for me, you change me a lot, but then, I also want to change my environment, but I can still be friends with you behind them--," I didn't realize that my words broke her heart even more. She pushed me and ran away.

Y/N's pov

I ran as fast as I can. But then, I bumped to someone. I bowed to her twice after helping her standing. She looks so familiar, she looks like someone.

"Y/N, the daughter of Mr Lee and Mrs Lee who survived in the accident ?" I couldn't believe that she recognize me. I gave her my confused face.

"Ahh... You probably don't know me, I'm Mrs Kang, Seulgi's mom, I am Mrs Lee's bestfriend," I mouthed "ahh" after realizing that she really look like Seulgi. But then, I'm confused about what to say next because I'm not sure about her knowing that I'm disabled.

"Ahh,, I understand, you don't need to waste your energy to speak in body languages," I gave a smile after bowing to her once to thank her that she understand me. She is really a nice person, compare to Seulgi.

"Do you have any time?" I nodded. "Cuz I wanna tell you something about your parents," I nodded quickly. So, while walking we talk and talk. She told me a secret about my parents, that actually my parents wanted me to start finding love as soon as possible.

I teared up, knowing that my parent really love me that they even care about my future, I nodded in agreement, cuz honestly, it's actually the names are nice.

She also told me that actually Mr and Mrs Kang were the ones who were responsible with my parent's death and took care of me until Mrs and Mr Kang gace me to the Jeon's family and that is where I started living with Cindy.

"It's already late, it's better for us to go back home," i agree with her and was about to leave, but then I saw her bringing a lot of grocery shoppings. So I decided to help her by accompanying her home. I kind of talked with my body language and thank God, she understand a little.

Jimin's pov

It's now so late at night, where is Y/N actually, OMG, what if---... No, Jimin think positive, everything will be alright. But, what if---, OH NO, I need to find her, I get out of the house and find her by walking.

I checked the cafe, there was no one there. You are so dumb Jimin, of couse she dont have the keys, how can I be so stupid arghhh. Probably she wanted relax herself in the park, so I ran again to the park. And there was a lot of people there, mostly couples, it makes me think of Y/N more. I started tearing up, WHERE ARE YOU Y/N???

I just walk anywhere my feet's leading me. I raised my head and saw something that I really dont wanna see that time. This is a wrong timing, urghh, worst day ever.