17

Y/N's pov

"You thought that everything is for real? What a fool!" Her words made me shock.
It means that Taehyung is actually right. I should have said that Seulgi is not my best friend to Jungkook.

"Hmm...but there is no way you can tell Jungkook. If you tell Jungkook, I give you a punishment. Just see," she said while pulling my hair hard.

"Now, I want you to drink your this," she took a bottle filled with a yellowish coloured drink.

"Kneel down, slut!" She shouted at me but I didn't kneel down.

"I SAID KNEEL DOWN!" as she shouted, on of her friends kicked the back of my knee to make me fell on my knee.

Seulgi harshly grabbed my jaw to make my mouth open with one hand. With the other hand, she poured that drink to my mouth and force me to swallow it without letting me smell it.

Jimin suddenly came. He was shocked.

"Seulgi, what is that?"

"Oh, my mom add some pill to neutralize alcohol in me to this juice. But, it taste so bad so I gave it to her," she was still pouring while I'm there shocked swallowing the juice.

"Babe, but I think you should sto--," Jimin tried to stop Seulgi, but she just cut his words.

"WHAT THE HELL, Jimin, you are on her side? If you love me then let me do anything to her," she stopped pouring and talked to Jimin, while I swallowed all of that juice. After talking she pour it again in my mouth.

Jimin's pov

I'm sorry, Y/N, but I can't do anything. I really do love Seulgi. So sorry...

I seriously couldn't do anything. I just stood there watching Seulgi pouring that juice into her mouth. I felt bad that Y/N is forcing herself to swallow it.

Y/N's pov

Suddenly, I felt a pain in my stomach. I held it as hard as I could trying to avoid the pain. But I couldn't.

"Feel the pain? Probably its because my mom add to much neutralizer in it," she said while I held my stomach. The juice is finally finished, I was so full and I felt pain in my stomach.

As strong as I could, I stood up and was about to run to the rooftop, but then Seulgi whispered something in my ear.

"Don't try to get too close to Jungkook. And don't even try to tell Jimin oppa about my feelings towards Jungkook," no one could hear her whisper except for us. I nodded cuz I just wanna run away (just wanna make everything fast), then she let go of me.

I reached the rooftop and saw Taehyung was there. I approached him and hugged him.

"Now you see?" He asked me and I pulled broke the hug.

*sign language* "You saw everything?" He nodded.

*sign language* "I'm sorry, you are right. She is right that I'm really a fool."

Taehyung pulled me again for another hug and said," That's okay, at least you know your mistake."

We kept hugging until he continue to talk. " I heard you got a harsh punishment from the teacher. I felt bad for you cuz this is the second time being punished."

*sign language* "Let's not talk about it," I hugged him again, tighter.

I smiled in the middle of the hug. Suddenly I felt the same pain as before in my stomach. I fell on my knee while holding my stomach.

I groaned and made Taehyung ask whether I'm okay or not.

*sign language* " I'm not so okay, but I deserve drinking that juice for being a fool."

"Haish, Y/N...Let me bring you to the school nurse," he helped me get up and brought me to the school nurse.

"Excuse me, nurse, Y/N need your help. She accidentally dranked something," Taehyung said to the nurse.

"Come and lay down here, Y/N," the nurse said while tapping one of the bed there and I lay down there.

"Okay, I'll wait outside," Taehyung went out of room.

"I hope this will work," with a smile, she rubbed something on my tummy. She is very polite and friendly.

I heard the bell rang and I get up slowly. It felt better and I wanted to leave.

*sign language* "Thank you for treating me, nurse," she nodded and I left the room.

"Let's go," Taehyung said pulling my hand once I went out of the room and dragged me to my class.

"Okay, we are late, bye," we seperate to our own classes and I quickly went inside. Thank God the teacher is not there yet. But Jungkook is already there.