2

Y/N's pov

Today is Sunday, it means that today is the last day of the weekend. Urgh..tomorrow, I need to go to school.

The right-hand clock was pointing at number 6. It was still early in the morning. I opened my phone and checked my instagram, that is what I do every morning. Actually, I have a lot of followers or you can say, fans. Because I use to post nice selcas and they like it. There are approximately 65k likes in each post and a lot comments. People say I'm pretty and cute. But, they just don't know that I'm mute. If I tell everyone that I'm mute, I'm sure that they will hate me.

I took a moring selca and post it with a caption that says," Morning 🌞🌞🌞"
Then, I turned my phone off and took a shower. I retured to my phone after the shower and saw that I got a lot of notifications from Instagram. People are giving nice comments about me. I really love them.

Let me tell you this, although I'm pretty and have a lot of followers, I am not that famous. I mean it's because as what I have said, I need to hide myself. I just wanna hide my instagram account from the people that are close to me except for Cindy. Why? Because I'm scared that they (people who are disgusted with a mute girl like me) will tell my 'fans' that I'm mute. And I loose them ('my fans'). I will never let that happen.

"What a cute morning selca, Y/N"
I heard someone talking to me while opening the door and of course it's Cindy.
I bowed to her to show my thank you and laugh a bit.

"Your room is such a mess you need to clean it up. Tomorrow is school remember?"

I gave her an okay sign and she reply with a smile and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

*Time Skip: the next day* Y/N's pov

I arrived at school with Cindy. It's cool that Cindy has her own car and she can drive. I can drive too, but, driving reminds me of that accident.

"Y/N-ahh.. let me go to the toilet first okay?"
I gave her an okay sign.

*sign language* "See you in class."

"Careful okay, see you too," she left to the toilet.

I was walking in the corridor until I heard laughter behind me. And I heard my name being called. I didn't care, I kept walking and I felt a grip on my hair and my hair being pulled. I loose balance and my back, also my head hit the floor. My head hurts so bad, I heard people were laughing at me.

"Hahaha...The mute girl just fell..hahah"

"Look, how weak she is."

"Yeah...mute girl."

I was trying to see who pulled my hair just now. I raised up my head and saw...