20

Jungkook's pov

*sign language* "But you need to know that Seulgi already have a boy---" her sentence was cut by the notification from her phone.

But.. what is she trying to say? A boyfriend? Impossible! But, argh, I need to ask Seulgi tomorrow.

Y/N's pov

Taehyung was the one who texted me.

In the chat

Taehyung: Hey, Y/N!

Y/N: Sounds so exited Tae..

Taehyung: I just want to ask you whether we can go to the cafe tomorrow?

Y/N: You want to start copying how popular kids normally hangout?

Taehyung: Umm...hehhehehehe...so?

Y/N: Ofc, I'll go.

Taehyung: Ouu... and about the bill later, I'll pay.

Y/N: Taehyung, but you don't have to, I can pay on my own.

Taehyung: That's okay, Y/N, I insist!

Y/N: Okay, okay..

Taehyung: Yay! C u tomorrow..

Y/N: C u 2..

End of the chat

Jungkook's pov

She is finally done chatting with the someone on the phone, I'm sure that is Cindy or probably Seulgi. I don't know and not going to ask her.

"Y/N, I need to we need to eat dinner, now. I'll cook for you okay?" I asked her and she nodded with a smile. That smile is showing me that she is thankful. So, I smiled back ofc.

"Ou, Y/N, I almost forget sth, Cindy transfered me money and said that I should share some to you. So, probably tonight or tomorrow, I'll transfer it to you," I almost seriously almost forget about it.

*body language* "Thank you, I'm sorry to ask you this but, it's better to transfer it as fast cuz tomorrow, I need to bring extra money to go somewhere after school," I wonder where she is going.

"Where are you going? I need to come with you too," she shook her head with a smile.

"This time, you don't need to come with me. Cuz, I'm going to go with Taehyung," I nodded with an 'ouuu' telling her that I get it and said to her that I'll transfer it after eating.

Why do I have this feeling? Am I jealous? Of Taheyung? No way... how can I like 2 girls at the same timehahahahah, I need to focus cooking.

Y/N's pov

Since the day I started living with Cindy, she pays everything. All I need like food, clothes and many more. I kept on using the Jeon's money.

I was just thinking if I could do sth to live my own live, I mean to produce money for my own needs. I think... I need to... WORK.