30

A/N: Before reading this, I just hope that readers can understand and imagine what I'm trying to tell you in this chapter...

Jungkook's pov

Me and Seulgi was walking around Seoul. She said that she wanna have a quality time with me. We ate at a fancy restaurant which honestly was expensive. She also shopped a lot of "expensive" things. I just finished my pocket money in a day.

And now, I'm waiting in front of a shop for Seulgi. Not long she came out pulling me away.

"Oppa, lets go," we started walking. We kept on walking, it was getting awkward so she asked me why am I so quiet.

*sign language* "I'm just thinking about a lot of stuffs like school and family," I seriously forget that she dont communicate with body language.

Seulgi's pov

"What are trying to say? Why are you using body language?" I asked him.

"Nothing," he said while showing me his bunny teeth.

"Reminds me of Y/N the freak girl," I quickly cover my moth after saying that. OMG Seulgi, you are so stupid.

"What did you say?" Thank God he did hear what I said just now.

"Nothing," I answered.

Jimin's pov

So annoying that I saw a smiling couple walking while smiling. Not like other couple because this breaks my heart the most because they are Jungkook and Seulgi, the slut.

In the other side, I saw Y/N walking with Seulgi's mom. I was about to approached her but then someone held me from the back. I turned back and saw Taehyung.

"Jimin, please stay away from Y/N," he said.

"The hell! I live my life man, you are the one who should stay away from her," I said to him. Suddenly I heard Seulgi getting mad and kept on screaming.

Mrs Kang's pov

I saw Seulgi walking with a guy, whom I thought was her new boyfriend. I didn't want her drunk again, so I told Y/N to stay, while I go approached my daughter and that guy she was walking with.

"This is my daughter and I need to bring her home. I'm sorry Mr...? " I pulled her wrist while saying sorry to her boyfriend.

"Jungkook, my name is Jungkook," he bowed. I just smile at him but I still pulled Seulgi away from him but then Seulgi pushed me till I fall in order I can let her go.

"LET ME DO WHAT I WANT, STOP CONTROLLING MY LIFE, I DO WHAT I DO, I'M FINE WITH IT, YOU CANT STOP ME!" She screamed so loud.

Y/N's pov

I saw Jungkook and Seulgi walking together happily, but still it breaks my heart. Mrs Kang asked me to stay, but I still approached Seulgi and Jungkook anyways. I saw Mrs Kang pulled Seulgi to her side but then Seulgi pushed her and screamed at her own mom.

I ran to Mrs Kang and helped her stand. Seulgi already pulled Jungkook and dragged him away with her. Jungkook don't even had an idea how to react to this awkward situation.

Mrs Kang still chased Seulgi and screamed, calling Seulgi, hoping that she will stop walking and get back to Mrs Kang.

Seulgi and Jungkook crossed the road while Mrs Kang was on the other side of the road. Mrs Kang slowly pass the road while shouting, calling Seulgi.

"Seulgi, if you are my daughter turn back and come to me!" Mrs Kang shouted with flare of anger. Seulgi was so done, she turned back and approached her mom in the middle of the road,

"Mom, please sto---" her sentence was cut buy a horn of a fast car.

"MRS KANG! SEULGI!" I didn't know where did it came from but, I could suddenly scream with my voice. I quickly run to them and pushed both Seulgi and Mrs Kang to the other side of the road and Jungkook catched them. But suddenly I felt a large pain hitting my body and I fell.

My eyes were so heavy, my sight was blurry but I could hear Jimin's voice.

"I love you, I'm happy that you can screamed with your normal voice before, but plase hang on there for me... please Y/N... don't close your eyes.." and that was the last thign I heard before everything turned black.