19

Y/N's pov

I was learning the next 4 letters with Jungkook. His face was so close to mine which made my heart beats faster. Ahhh...

Okay, I really need to admit it, I like Jungkook!!!

"You need to open your mouth a lil bit wider to make it easier to say 'E'," he said. But I just admire his beautiful face, not listening to what he said.

"Umm..Y/N," he waved his hand in front of my face. I snapped back to reality and apolagized. He just nodded.

I continued learning and then telljng stories until he received a phone call.

Jungkook's pov

I was at home teaching Y/N how to speak well. She now can open her mouth to say the first 8 letters in the alphabeth (not the korean alphabeth)

We was just telling about our own funny moments. I'm so happy to see her luagh. We are laughing so hard until my phone rang.

I looked at the caller's id and it's Seulgi. Y/N saw it too but then her smile disappeared.

"I go take this first okay," she gave me her fake smile and nodded.

I picked up the phone in my room.

In the call

Jungkook: Hey, Seulgi

Seulgi: Hey, Jungkook

Jungkook: I'm with Y/N now, why are you calling?

Seulgi: Umm..Jungkook, I was just wondering if we can hangout somewhere on the weekend.

Jungkook: Nice, I'm going to tell Y/N and ask if she wanna come too.

Seulgi: Ummm..Jungkook, I know Y/N for so long and we hang out a couple of times. I just wanna know you personally, Jungkook. So, I just want it to be 2 of us. Better not to tell Y/N.

Jungkook: But---

Seulgi: please oppa...

Jungkook: What? Oppa? *blush* Umm...I mean yeah sure.

Seulgi: Thanks oppa, bye.

Jungkook: Yeah, bye...

Call ended

What the heck, my heart is now beating so fast because of Seulgi. I think I start to like her. She looks nice... wuehhh 💓💓💓

Y/N's pov

Finally, Jungkook came back after quite long in his room to pick up a call from Seulgi. I'm totally jealous right now.

He looks so happy, I wonder why.

"Y/N.." he looks so happy that I could see it in his eyes. I just raised one of my eyebrows.

"I want to tell you sth important," he continued speaking. I nodded wanted to hear him keep on speaking.

"I like someone," a wide smile form in my lips. I couldn't believe that it could be that fast. For me to like him and he like me back. So I also want to confess to him that time.

"Can you help me how should I get closer to her and confess to her?" But I'm not sure too if that someone is me. So, I lowered my head stil worried.

"What's going on, Y/N?" Jungkook asked. I just gave me a fake smile which made him smile back.

*sign language* "Ofc, I will help my bestfriend," I'll be happy if that someone is really me.

So, I thought him how to get closer to that someone along with how to confess to 'someone'. I realized that he is not that expert in confessing, I mean he didn't know ho to say it. But that lucky 'someone' will be so happy to have a future boyfriend like Jungkook.