16

Seulgi's mom's pov

I woke up and went to Seulgi's room. She was not there. I know that she is drunk again.

Tears stream down on my cheek seeing the pictures of us together in Seulgi's room. I was so disappointed with Seulgi, my one and only daughter.

Seulgi is always like this, being a playgirl since her dad go to jail because of consuming drugs and we divorce.

I heard the main door of the house is open and I quickly wipe my tears. I know it's Seulgi.

"Seulgi!" I was shock because Seulgi is lying there on the sofa and looks so pale.

"Seulgi you must be drunk again," I said while tapping her cheek. I raised up my head and saw a guy. So I asked," who are you?"

"I'm her boyfriend, Jimin. Umm..I'm sorry last night she was staying with---" I cut him.

"That's okay, you better go to school now," he nodded and left.

"Jung....kook..." she said something and I quickly cupped her cheeks.

"Sweetheart, this is your mom. Wake up," She slowly open her eyes.

"What! Mom! Why am I here?" She if now fully awake. I held her hand hard.

"Where were you last night, Seulgi? Drunk again?" I was getting mad.

"Urgh let go of my hand," I tightened the grip. "Mom seriously!" I let go of her.

"Go to school now! And don't go home to late! Bring this juice. I want to see this bottle of juice epmty when you return home, okay?" I hand her the juice and she gave me a disgusted look.

"Mom...this thing taste like hell...everytime I drink it, I will always vomit," she was still with her disguated face.

"No excuses, Seulgi!" She answered me with a 'fine' and left to school.

Seulgi's pov

Urgh...I have being ruled over by someone. I hope that my mom and dad can switch. I want mom to be in jail not dad. Urghh...

This juice...ewwww...I will never drink it. I know that this drink is to neutralize the alcohol I drank but...I think this drink fits mute people more *smirk*

Y/N's pov

Jungkook and I was at school now. We were walking normally until,

"Hey, bestfriend," Seulgi came to me and Jungkook, giving us a high five.

"Umm...Y/N can you come with me for a while and Jungkook you may just go to class first," Seulgi pulled my hand without lettjng me and Jungkook say a thing.

Y/N's pov

Seulgi dragged me to a quiet place where less people are there. Her friends were there to. I thought that we are going to have a bestie talk but then...