18

Jungkook's pov

I saw Y/N rushed inside the room. She quickly sit beside me.

"Where were you?" I asked her. She used her hand to make letters, trying to say S-E-U-L-G-I.

"Oh really? But Seulgi was already in her class before you came," I make sure.

*sign language* "I went to the school nurse after that. I have stomach ache," I started to believe her because she is already holding her stomach since she came to the class.

*Time skip: After School* Seulgi's pov

"Hey, Jimin, just get inside the car first okay, I'll catch up," I said to Jimin.

"Not too long, okay," he gave a peck on my cheek and I left.

I was trying to find Jungkook. I was so happy that Jungkook is there in his class. But then, my smile faded when I saw Jungkook was talking with that mute Y/N.

"Oh hey, guys!" I approached them.

Y/N's pov

My smile disappear when my I saw Seulgi approaching us.

"Umm..Jungkook, we are friends right. There is no mistake for me to have your phone number," she is saying it with a smirk giving her phone to Jungkook.

I felt pain in my heart suddenly. I don't know why am I like this. Am I jealous, no way, Jungkook is just my friend, I mean best friend. I'm not even sure that we are really a best friend. But, why am I like this. Do I like Jungkook?

"Okay," Jungkook took her phone and typed his number on it. Right after that he returned her phone.

"Thanks, see you," she left while giving a smirk at Jungkook. I don't know why but I'm hurt when Jungkook smiled back. I just looked down and Jungkook noticed.

"Jealous huh?" He asked me.

I don't know Jungkook but I have this weird feeling if I see you with her. Is it really jealousy?

I shook my head still looking down, Covering my tomato face with my hair.

'Cute' was the next word that came out of his mouth before he talked again.

"You need to be careful, you might fall for me," his words made me blush harder.

*sign language* "Stop making me blush. I'm not jealous, okay. Anyways, she's already have a boy---" I got a WhatsApp notification. I started smiling in excitement because I found out that the notification is from Cindy.

In the chat

Cindy: Hey, girl. How are you? How's everything?

Y/N: I'm good. Everything is fine. I'm so happy chatting with you again!!OMG!!

Cindy: Me too Y/N. But, stop acting like nothing happened. Are you crazy? You almost killed yourself? I told you not to regret your life, Jeez...

Y/N: I'm sorry, Cindy...

Cindy: And I heard that you got your special punishment again. Once I heard that I was broke in sadness. How can you get this punishment? I'm sure it's not your fault, must be someone else's.

Y/N: ...

Cindy: Y/N, I really felt bad of you. I'm sorry for leaving you.

Y/N: That's okay, Cindy, it's okay. Anyways, thank you for asking Jungkook to stay with me, he's so helping.

Cindy: I know, but hey, don't fall for him tok fast, Y/N. I know that he is handsome 😏😏

Y/N: What?! No! I don't fall for him
It's just weird feelings, ok

Cindy: ...yet

I think so..

Y/N: Urghh...Cindy!!!

Cindy: Love you...bye

Y/N: Yahh!!!I'm not done with you, okay...

Cindy: Hahahahaha

Chat ended

After chatting with Cindy, Jungkook pulled my wrist. I know that he is pulling me home.

"Let's go home and today's lesson is the 5th letter until the 8th letter," he said.

E, F, G, H. Today's letter is kind of hard to say... but I'm okay. I hope that I can be heal and be a normal person. Normal person that can love too.