26

Y/N's pov

I quickly ran to the rooftop after that. I was so disappointed with Taehyung. Urghh... The bell rang, i didn't feel like going, but I didn't want to get my special punishment again, so I went downstairs to my class.

There is the guy that I don't want to see. Jeon Jungkook. He is just sitting there waiting for the teacher. I thought, I need to tell the truth to him, that Seulgi is actually bully. Yes, I am so jealous, but it doesnt mean I want to ruin their relationship, i just want Jungkook to see the real Seulgi.

Jungkook still don't know that i work in Jimin's cafe because i went out of the cafe before they see me. This is so awkward, Jungkook is not saying anything, so I just stay quite too.

*Time skip* after school

Jungkook sat with her girlfriend at recess, I sat with Jimin, while Taehyung was not even in the Cafeteria.

At home I saw Jungkook. This is the time, i should talk. I tapped his shoulder.

I took a piece of paper and started writing.

Jungkook, I hope that you can believe me. I don't want to ruin your relationship, but, this is just the truth. Actually...
Seulgi is not my bestfriend at all, she is actually my bully. She is my number one bully for a long time. I'm sorry Jungkook for telling you this, I know everything, I know both of you started dating in the cafè...

He read it all, I was so scared to see his reaction after that. And that time, I regret telling everything.

He crumpled the paper I gave him and threw it at me.

"The heck is this Y/N!? I KNOW OKAY, I KNOW THAT YOU LIKE ME! I CAN SEE IT. BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN CALL MY GIRLFRIEND YOUR BULLY, WHAT A LIE Y/N! THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT" He grabbed my hair and shout near my ear. I cried and cried.

"THIS IS TOO MUCH Y/N! I WANNA LEAVE!" He went to his room and locked the door. I kept on knocking while crying. Please Jungkook open the door. I dont know Jungkook fall in love with Seulgi that much that now he dont care about others again but Seulgi.

The door is unlock, reavealing Jungkook ready to leave with his bags and cases. He went straight to the main door of the house, I held his hand, but he pushed me to the ground. And at that time, he really go. I never know where he go, probably friend's house.

He is really in love, I'm wrong, I shouldn't be like this. I kept on crying. Until I thought of taking some fresh air outside.

I stood in front of my house. That time, Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. I was watching the seeable stars that night. Suddenly, i felt someone hugging my waist from behind.

"HEy baBe.." His voice was familiar. I turned around. And saw..

Drunk Jimin. I quickly brought him inside the house. Urgh.. Why a lot of things happen today.

"SEulGi.. I HaTE yOu... BuT i lOve yOu..hahaha," he is really drunk to take his pain from Seulgi.

"Y/NnnNnnn.... I ThiNK I liKE yoUUU...." He made me blush. His next action was so shocking and unbelievable.

He pulled my head closer to him and...