6

Y/N's pov

I was shook because the person who I bumped to is Jimin, Seulgi's boyfriend. I felt guilty and want to help him stand. But, I don't want to because I think he is disgusted with a mute girl like me.

I didn't even notice that my arm bleed. There was something sharp on the floor and pricked my skin. I was shook again because Jimin gave me his hand and help me to stand.

"You okay?" he asked.

I nodded, I still could not believe that he ask that question to a mute girl.

People started to laugh at me. I know they are now shipping me with Taehyung. Urgh...its so annoying.

"Stop it! Stop laughing at her! Go away! And stop shipping her or else you will see later" Jimin shout at them and all of them leave, scared.

Both of my eyes are wide open.
He looked at me and smile at me after the other students left.

"I'm sure you are Y/N, the mute girl, I'm sorry, my girlfriend did all of this to you and Taehyung. I hope that you can forgive her," Jimin asked for forgiveness.

*sign language* "That's okay, I'm sorry, I bumped to you. And I think I need to go, thank you," I spoke with my body language and he was confused. I'm sure he doesn't really know body languages that much. But he knew that I was about to go.

"Wait, Y/N, you can't go. Your arm is bleeding," he said pointing at my arm.

*sign language* "That's okay, it will be dry soon," he is taking a long time to understand what I was trying to say, but he finally understand.

"No, Y/N, you can't you have to go to the school nurse."

*sign language* "Sorry, but I need to go," he was not done understanding my language but I quickly left him.

I don't want to stand to long with him because I don't want Seulgi to see this and kill me.

I was walking suddenly Taehyung came to me. I looked at his eyes and saw something...ANGER.

"Urgh...It's all because of you, Y/N," he pushed me to the ground.

It seems like he found lut about the shippin thin'. I'm totally scared right now.

"It's because of you, everyone ship me with a mute girl like you. Why did you even help me huh? Why? Now, people are laughing at me and saying that I'm your boyfriend," he kept on pushing me and bring me up to stand, then push me to the ground again.

Tears are running nonstop. It's all because of me. Always me. Because I'm mute. I'm so stupid, why do I even need to live this life.

I stood up and ran. I left Taehyung there still mad but slowly crying. He slip his back againts the locker down to the floor, still crying. I wanted to comfort him but I don't wanna make things worse.

I grabbed my bag from my locker and I ran home, crying and let the blood flows from my arm. I didn't care about skipping classes that time, I didn't care of getting punishments from my teacher again. I didn't care anymore, about me skipping the classes.

My arm hurts when I run even more. The wind is hitting the bleeding spot which produce more pain.

I arrived at home and threw my bag away. I ran to the kitchen and took the knife. I cut my skin on the spot where my skin got pricked. It was so bloody. I give more cuts around that spot until I couldn't feel anything more.

I felt like I wanna faint. I want to end this self-harm session with stabbing myself with knife right on the spot where Seulgi likes to kick me, my tummy.

I was so ready to end life but the someone held my hand. I can't stand it anymore, so I faint. My sight was blurry, I looked the guy's face who was helping me, but it was blurry. Then everything went black.