24

Y/N pov

I went home and saw Jungkook there, smiling like an idiot. I know he either texting Seulgi or someone else. I wish he knows the how the real Seulgi is actually like.

He didn't greet me or wave at me at all. I just sighed and go to my room.

Although he likes someone else, I still like him tho.

*time skip* the next day

I went to the cafe, without telling Jungkook, I'm still thinking why Jungkook ignored me last night. I saw Jisoo was there wiping the table, I tapped her and she turned back to see me.

"You are in the right time, Y/N, the boss is here," she dragged me to a door and then she knocked.

"Boss, the new worker is here," she shouted a little.

"Let her in," I heard a familiar voice replying.

I stepped in the room, and saw..... Park Jimin sitting there.

"Y/N?! You want to work here?" I, as well, shocked. I nodded.

"Y/N why do you need to work?" He asked. I sat in front of him and wrote in a piece of paper I need money.

He smiled, "Of course you can work here, you can help Jisoo to clean."

I just smiled at him and he said that I can work now, so I take my leave.

"Know each other already, huh?" I was shocked that Jisoo was there leaning on the wall eavesdropping. I just rolled my eyes and she took my hand and gave me the apron and teached me what should I do. I am just a cleaner since I'm mute. This is a really simple job to do.

When I was doing my job, suddenly, Jimin appear in front of me, looking at how I work.

"Nice, Y/N," he smiled at me and of course I smiled back. He did that a lot of times today.

"You know what, Y/N," I raised my eye brow wanted to know what Jisoo is trying to say and she continued, " He's never like that, you know, he never watch us work, or even stay here in the cafe for long, usually he spend time at the club more with his girlfriend which I really hate," I nodded in agreement.

"She always act like a bish to us, probably Boss don't know about this, but, I always see her with another man drunk. But, boss is still so kind to her, like she can eat here for free, she even dare to bring another man here sometimes," her words leave me shock.

I continued working, Jungkook is no longer worrying about me, he is already focus on Seulgi. Why should my life be like this?!

I heard the door of the cafe opened, I was shocked because I saw...

Jungkook's pov

I can't wait for this. I'm going to pick Seulgi up from her house, and we will go to a cafe where she suggest me. And today is the day when I will ask her to be my girlfriend. I'm so nervous!!

Both of us arrived in the cafe. I ordered some food for both of us and our drinks.

We kept on eating and talking until i felt this is right time to ask her.

"Seulgi?"

"Yes?" She replied, I held her hand and look deeply into her eyes.

"I love you, do you want to be my girlfriend?" My voice shakes.

"Yess, of course!!" She directly kissed me, of course I kissed back.

Until someone destroyed this beautiful moment.