3

Y/N's pov

I raised up my head and saw Seulgi. She is the most popular girl at school, I'm more popular than her actually, she just don't know.

"Hey, how does it feels to have no ability to talk, huh??" Seulgi said while gripping my hair again. I could feel that the grip is stronger and stronger.

"Reply, girl...ouhh, I know, probably the mute girl is deaf too," another girl said and then she poured water all over me.
Seulgi kicked my tummy and it really hurts. I wanted to scream but I can't because when I was about to scream, Seulgi slap me on my cheek.

"Aww..don't cry."

I didn't notice that tears are flowing. Urgh, just because I'm mute, I just hope that I can talk like normal human again.

They left me. I sigh in relief. But then...

"Wait, I forgot something," Seulgi returned to me and give me another kick on my tummy. This time, it hurts so so so so much. She put all her strength on the kick. Then she left.

I couldn't stand up anymore. I just sat there like a weak person. Wondering what took Cindy so long.

Cindy's pov

I was about to comeback to Y/N after the toilet. Suddenly, a guy approached me.

"Hey, how are you doing?" he asked me.

"Who are you?" I was kind of scared actually.

"Hmm...brave huh?" he smirked.

That guy was about to kiss me, but I quickly slap him. He still acted cool although I have slapped him...

"Babe, let's go. Who's this girl?" a girl appeared and her hand intertwined with this guy.

"I don't know. She just came to me and almost kissed me," he reply.

"WHAT THE---"I was so shock with his lie.

"Urgh..he is my boyfriend you know! You jerk! Babe, let's leave her," they left me.

I went back to Y/N and saw Y/N sitting weakly on the floor holding her tummy. I already know what happen. It must be Seulgi. I really hate her, this is almost like the 10th times she kicked Y/N's tummy.

Urghh...I know, the guy I met in front of the toilet just now was also working together with Seulgi. He was just distracting me so that I can't help Y/N.

I quickly helped Y/N and was about to go to the school nurse but...

*sign language* "We need to go to class, I don't want to miss the lesson."

"Are you sure you are okay?" She nodded a couple of times.

We walked together with left her arm on my shoulder and right arm on her waist. While her other arm was holding her tummy. We sure are late.

We arrived in class.
" Y/N! Cindy! Late again? Seriously?" the teacher shouted at us.

"Boooooo" the other students started to booing us while giving us thumbs down which I don't really like. I felt really bad for Y/N.

"Remember Y/N, once you do something wrong, I will be happy to give you your punishment, special punishment," said the teacher which doesn't really like Y/N while glaring at Y/N.

I just sighed, shooking my head and sat on my seat, felt bad about Y/N.