15

3rd person's pov

"Come on, Y/N you can do it"

"Ehh...Biiii...Shi...Thhhi..."

"Nice, I can see an improvement of the first 4 letters. Now, try to say something to me, let's see if I can understand or not," Jungkook said and Y/N nodded

"Dddooouuunntt..," Y/N tried her best to speak.

"Don't..." Jungkook tried to catch what she is saying.

"Liiiff..." she continued. Struggling.

"Umm..leave," Jungkook catched it again.

"Mchhhiiiii, Chaaangkuuuk," she finished talking.

"Me, Jungkook," Jungkook got all of the words and tried to combine them all. "Don't leave me, Jungkook," he looked down then looked at Y/N and hugged her.

"Of course, Y/N, I will never leave you," he was still hugging her.

*Time skip: Tomorrow*

I woked up. I guessed Jungkook is in his room sleeping. So, I used this time to use a light make up.

I was about to take my make up tools but then my arm was hurt. I felt a sore pain from it. I tried my best to do my make up with pain.

I took a selca and post it with a caption that says," Wake up and make up."

As fast as I could, I erased my make up. I don't want other people to be disappointed by my pretty face but mute.

Right at the time when I was done, someone knock on my door and I opened it. I know it's Jungkook. I smiled, I'm so happy that Jungkook is always with me. He like my best friend now, replacing Cindy for a while.

"Morning, your breakfast is ready," he said and I nodded with a smile.

I went downstairs. I didn't realize that I brought my phone with me. Hahahha. So I just put it the at the dining table.

*body language* "I want to go to the toilet first to wash my hands," and he gave an 'okay' signal.

Jungkook's pov

I was waiting for Y/N. It's so disturbing that Y/N's notification bell from her phone kept on ringing. It was so annoying, so I decided to open her phone and check what's that notification.

It was an Instagram notification. I opened her Instagram and saw many cute and hot selcas. She is so pretty, and she has a lot of followers, likes and good comments. Wow, I was so amazed.

Wait, I'm sure this is her new post. Omg... she is so pretty here. But, if she took it this morning, with light make up, then why is her make up not there on her face now? Hmm...probably she is shy..but she looks cute too without make up.

Suddenly someone pulled the phone form my hand quickly. I was shock it's Y/N.

"Why did you erase your make up huh?" I ask with a teasing tone. She rolled her eyes and started answering.

*sign language* "Don't tell this to anyone
so, actually..," she told me all of the reason and she also said that she was famous also before she got the accident. But, of course I will not make her lose her fans, they love her. So, I will keep this as a secret.