25

Y/N pov

My heart broke into pieces. I can't see this, they are really kissing in front of me right now. My crush and my bully, they are kissing lips to lips. A tear flow down my cheek I directly went out of the cafe.

Jimin's pov

I went out of my office just to see Y/N, idk why but I really like to see Y/N, she just made my heart beats so fast. When, I went out, I saw a couple kissing. And both of them, looks so familiar.

My eyes were wide open, I saw my girlfriend kissing another guy, which is Jungkook. I knew it she have been smiling like an idiot because of this. I dont care at all, I grabbed her wrist at shout at her.

"HOW DARE YOU I'VE TRUSTED YOU AS MY GIRLFRIEND, SLUT!" this made Jungkook confused. Thank God there was not much people there.

"Girlfriend?" Jungkook was confused. But the next thing Seulgi said breaks my heart.

"No, oppa, Jimin is not my boyfriend, he is just my EXBOYFRIEND," my eyes were filled with tears that I need to hold. I walked out of the cafe.

I heard Jisoo, forcing both of them to leave, yeah, thats right they were not supposed to be in my cafe. Thsi is so wrong, my girlfriend, which was that time my EXGIRLFRIEND, date with anouther guy in my CAFÈ FOR FREE.

I was just sitting in the park, trying to calm muself down. But then, I saw someone crying. I found out it was Y/N. I sat beside her ,and comfort her. She cried on my chest.

"It seems that you are brokenhearted seeing Jungkook with Seulgi? So you like Jungkook?" I asked her and she nodded.

"So sad seeing your bully and your crush kissing," I pat her back. After a long time, I don't even hear a single sound from her again, she was already asleep. I carried her to my house which was not far from there.

In layed her down at the guest romm's bed. Her sleeping face is so cute, I couldn't hold myself, so I kissed her red nose, then smiled, then kiss her again at the forehead.

Y/N's pov

I woke up to an unfamiliar room. I went out of that room, trying to escape the house. Suddenly someone called me.

"Y/N.." It was Jimin. I realize that this is actually Jimin's house, it's so big, duh, he is rich.

"Where are you going? Eat your breakfast first than I can go to your house before going to school," he said, "Come, follow me." I ate my breakfast already. Now, I need to go home change to my uniform and then go to shcool with Jimin.

I arrived at home, I saw no on is inside, Jungkook probably left to school early or something. After I changed, I went insude Jimin's car and go to school.

When, I reach school, I saw Taehyung, lookin' so handsome. I see that he has new friends, he is now friends with Mark, Lucas and Bam Bam.

"Y/N, I need to go to my friends first okay see you.." He waved and I waved back.

I ran to Taehyung. And waved at him with a big smile. He had no reaction at all.

"What? You are still friends with this mute?" Mark said.

Taehyung look at me for quite a long time. And I gave him a confused face.

Taehyung's pov

I'm sorry Y/N, you are the one who change me, but, I also want to change my friends, It doesnt mean I hate you, but, I wanna hang out with these guys...

"Of course not! Our friendship ends since I changed, it's past now," I said that with confident but then I realized that I was wrong.

Y/N's pov

What's wrong with you Taehyung??

"Oh really?" Lucas raised an eyebrow," Then, let's test it out."

Lucas took a cutter from his pocket and give it to Taehyung and said," Cut her wrist." I just stood there without fear, for I know Taehyung wouldn't do it. But he was just holding the cutter while thinking.

"CUT HER FREAKIN' WRIST!" Bam Bam shouted.

Taehyung mouthed 'I'm sorry' to me before pulling my hand with force and cut my skin. I cried, not becuse of the pain, but because of Taehyung himself.