23

Taehyung's pov

After drinking, we went out of the cafè. I pulled Y/N and led her to my house which was not far from the cafè.

We entered my house and went directly to my room. There, Y/N checked my closet to find some cool clothes. The reason why I asked her to do all this is just not only she is close to me, but for me, she also looks good in fashion and more, Idk, I just have feelings about it, because, before the accident, I know that she was popular and stylish.

She shooked her head and I asked what's wrong.

*sign language* "Your clothes are too old fashion," she told me.

"Try use look at my cousin's closet, most of his clothes are Gucci," after saying that, I led her Baekhyun, my cousin's room to show his closet.

Once Y/N stepped in the closet, her mouth opened wide and she directly took a lot of clothes. Im hope that Baekhyun is really fine with it, since he is not in Korea too anyways.

Y/N asked me to wear it and I did.

"Y/N, I think this doesn't match me, I don't look good in this," I said unconfidently.

Y/N gave me her "no, you are!" face. She took my glasses off me and asked me to wear my contact lenses.

*sign language* "I know this is extra but, it looks good for you," she tied something on my head, it's a headband.

She said that she's done, I looked at my reflection, scanning myself. I couldn't believe that this is really me.

Jisoo's pov

Now, I need to tell boss that Y/N want to work with us. So, I made a phone call because he rarely be in the cafe.

In the call

Jisoo: Hello boss,

Boss: Yes, Jisoo?

Jisoo: There is someone, she is disabled but she wants to work here, boss..

Boss: Okay, bring her to my office tomorrow, I want to talk to her, okay?

Jisoo: Thank you

Call end

Y/N's pov

I was with Taehyung. Suddenly I got a message from an unknown number.

Chat

Unknown number: Y/N, I'm the waitress you met at the cafe just now.

Y/N: Jisoo?

Jisoo: Yes, I wanna tell you that you are going tommeet my boss tomorrow, okay? Just dress normally, it not a need to be too formal.

Y/N: Okay, thank you Jisoo.

Jisoo: Just a reminder, it's so easy to fall in love with boss hehheehehe

Y/N: What are you talking about~~~anyways, bye..

Jisoo: Bye..