27

Still Y/N pov

He pulled my head closer to him and....
HE KISSED ME!

I tried to stop him, but his grip on me was so tight. I gave up and kissed him back. He pushed me to the bed and hovered me. But, I can't do this. So this time, I collected all my force to stop him. He suddenly collapsed beside me. I pulled him to the correct sleeping position, jeez, he is so freaking heavy.

Suddenly, felt sleepy too, so, I just close my eyes, not even caring with who I was sleeping with.

Jimin's pov

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I sat up and saw there was someone beside me sleeping peacefully. I was shocked that she was actually Y/N. In case something happened last night, I just wanna ask her.

"Y/N, wake up," she finally wake and had the same reaction as mine. "Did we do it?" I asked her. She tried to remember. Then she checked herself of she was dressed or not, i checked too, so shook her head. Pheww... I just don't wanna make things awkward.

I seriously didn't remember anything. Y/N wrote something in a notepad.

"I trust you, Y/N

"I trust you, Y/N. But tell me, thank God I didn't what?" She just shook her head trying to hide something. She was about to leave, but then, I held her wrist and pulled her back, our face were inches apart.

"Tell me Y/N, what actually happened?" I forced her to tell me, i grabbed her notepad and pen, and give it to her and force her write something.

Actually, that night you stole my first kiss. We almost did it because you were drunk, but I stopped you.

I opened my eyes wide. I stole her first kiss. I just felt bad for her. "I'm sorry, Y/N.."

I'm sorry for kissing you back too, Jimin.

She wrote again and I smiled at her cuteness.

"Let's go to school and stick together. I dont want Jungkook to hurt you again, and I dont even want to see Seulgi at all," I told her.

Jungkook's pov

I've been staying at my friend's house, because I'm still mad with Y/N, calling my girlfriend her bully, what a lie.

I arrived at school, and saw Seulgi. I ran to her and pecked one of her cheek.

"Hi, baby," she said. I said the same thing too before asking her something.

"May I know something, but I want you to tell the truth okay?" I asked her.

" Jungkook, you make me nervous, what is it?" She was curious. "Come with me" I grabbed her hand and brought her to the school's park. We sat on a bench.

"Tell me the truth, are you....really Y/N's friend?" I asked her seriously.

Seulgi's pov

Shoooott... Did he find out? If he really do, I'm dead. I hope that, Y/N and Jimin can shut their mouths.

"Of course we are, what's wrong?" I said.

"Are you sure?" and I said yes. "She is not again then," what is he talking about?...

"WDYM?" I asked Jungkook. " She said to me that you are her number one bully, but ofc you are not. Dont believe that mute who is trying to diguise as a nerd." I just nod.

Ouuu, you will see Y/N, I will give you a punishment that make you totally regret for opening your mouth.

"Oppa, what do you mean by disguise as a nerd?" I asked him.

"She told me to keep this as a secret, she is actually an ulzzang, she has an instagram account for her daily make up selfies, those people just dont know that she is mute, i wonder what will happen," my eyes were open, I smirked. I was wondering what if I make that happen.

"What are you thingking of?" He asked curious because i smirked. "Nothing... What is her account?" I asked Jungkook.

"*acc name*" Jungkook told me, my plan is to comment bad comments in each post.