28

Seulgi's pov

I opened Y/N's instagram and checked her posts. She is, wow, pretty actually, but, still, I am prettier, duh... Oooowwww, very nice Y/N, you have more followers than me. What will happen if your followers know that she is freaking disabled???

Y/N's pov

I reached home with Jimin. Jimin decided to stay with me because he insisted, for some weird reasons. But of course we are not sleeping together again, no way.

Suddenly I got all lot of notifications from my instagram, I wonder what's wrong. I checked it and I rceive a lot of rude comments.

I regret liking you, you can't even speak.

Pretty, but mute, it's useless

Are you scared to tell is that you are mute, hahahhaha

Why are they like this suddenly, who started this. I'm sure the one who started this used a fake account.

I didn't care much at first, but then, when I checked my followers, it dropped to 900 and lower and lower, suddenly. Why are people like this??? I didnt tell anyone about this account except Cindy and.......

JUNGKOOK!!!

Remember him made me broke down in tears.

Jimin's pov

Y/N, why do you make me feel like this, the feeling that made my heart beats faster? Arghh.. Y/N.. Idc if you are mute or whatever, but, I just have this weird feelings these days, it's different from what Ive experienced with Seulgi.

But then, suddenly, I things crashing and droppings, it comes from
Y/N's room. I quickly ran to her room and knocked hard on it, "Y/N! Open the door," since the door was locked. "Please don't do anything stupid."

I heard the door unlocked, I opened the door and saw Y/N crying on while sitting on the floor, leaning on the wall. I comforted her, I know that she is crying because of Jungkook. This means that she really has strong feelings for Jungkook.

She got better, and wrote to me that she wanted to have sometime alone, so she wants to walk outside the house, maybe in the park for a while. At first I didn't let her know, because night is coming, but its for her own good. So I let her go. And I also let her nsot to go to work for today.

Y/N's pov

I was just walking around Seoul, watching it's beauty at night. Mostly thingking about Jungkook, I was just praying to God that Jungkook will realize one day.

In one side I miss him too, he was always in my side, I was so happy that he told me that he will never leave me, but then... *sigh* Now I have no one to teach me how to speak well again.

I accidentally bumped someone until I fall.

"You, freak! Watch your steps, use your eyes," says a familiar voice. I looked at him and he looked at me too. I couldn't believe it, IT WAS TAEHYUNG.

Taehyung was shocked at felt guilty, not for what happen that time, nut also what happen in class.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I didn't mean it," He said.

*sign language* "You are not the Taehyung I know, I know Taehyung who is kind and cheerful not like you." I put more pressure on my moves to release my anger and tears.