31

Y/N'S POV

I woke up and saw lights are shining too bright, making my eyes blinked so many times. I look around and I know that I was in a unfamiliar place. But I know that this place is more to... a hospital.

No one was in the room. I forced myself to remember things that happened last time. But then, I couldn't remember.

Suddenly, the door opened and steps of someone getting closer. When I look at her, my eyes opened wide, and I smiled.

"Cindy..." both mine and her eyes opened wide. I started to tear up. My voice was back, I'm back to a normal human.

"Y/N... your voice *sobs*, I really miss your voice... OH GOD, it's so beautiful," She hugged me after those words. I sobbed too.

"I miss you Cindy, I miss you so much," I said still crying while hugging her.

"Are you fine if everyone outside enter?" I nodded with a smile. Everyone entered. Jimin, Mrs Kang, Seulgi, Taehyung and Jungkook. Altgough its hard to see Jungkook and Taehyung, but, I still tried to force a smile. I could see hatred in Cindy's eyes once she saw Seulgi was there.

"Sweety, how are you, are you okay?" Mrs Kang sat next me and and asked me, I nodded.

"Show them your natural voice, Y/N, especially to Jungkook who had been teaching you letters," Cindy said.

"H-Hey, everyone, I want to introduce you to my natural voice. I hope that you can get use to this weird voice," I said.

"That's beautiful," Jungkook said while covering his teary eyes. Jimin was just smiling at me, showing me his proud face while a drop of tear fell upon his cheek.

Taehyung felt guilty and looked down same goes to Seulgi.

"Y/N, you are really a nice girl. You saved both of our lives. Thank you so much *sob*. Sorry that you need to go through a big pain of getting crash by a car because of us," I looked down for a  moment and recall my memory and I remembered everything. I looked at Seulgi, she was crying.

"Thank you Y/N, Thank you so much. You made me realized all of my mistakes all this time. I promise, I will stop bullying and getting drunk," she cried harder. I smiled at her and nodded.

But after that, someone came in. I was sure that it was the doctor. The doctor was kind of rushing.

"I need to talk for a while please with one of you," the doctor said.

"Tell me," Jimin said and followed the doctor outside. I was kind of scared about what Jimin and the doctor was talking about.

Right after that, Jimin came back in with a worried face.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked.

"Y/N is running out of blood, she needs someone to donate her blood as fast. But I need to know what your blood type is Y/N," Jimin asked me.

"A-A," I said. All looked more worried because their blood type is different except Mrs Kang and Seulgi.

"My blood type is A, take mine," Seulgi's mom said.

"No mom, mine is A too, so take mine, Y/N. This is just to pay back what I've done wrong to you, especially being you bully and had Jimin and Jungkook at the same time, I know now that I am so selfish," When Seulgi said that she was my bully and she had 2 boyfriends once, Jungkook's eyes got bigger.

She came to me and hugged me and I hugged her back.

"I forgive you," I whispered.

*Time skip: donating blood*

I looked at Seulgi who was laying on a bed beside mine. The blood was transfer from her body to mine. I couldn't believe that Seulgi's blood is actually now flowing in me. She already closed her eyes. Now it's my turn to rest, so, I closed my eyes and rest.

*Time skip: 3 months later*

I forgived Taehyung and Jungkook already. So sad that Seulgi needed to end her relationship with Jimin because Seulgi's mom want her to be single first, to spend more time with her mom rather than a boyfriend.

Cindy will not return to Japan again. Or I can say, she will not leave me again. I no longer work as a waitress at Jimin's cafe. But to be a normal student. Mrs Kang was like a mom to me she care about me. And Seulgi, she, she is one of my bestfriend now.

About my instagram, I deleted it. And make a new account where I use it to post videos of me singing and of course selfies. Now, Y/N is no longer a freak or a mute. My followers of my new account is more than the old one.

A/N: Guys for chapter 32, you need to pick, either Jimin, Taehyung or Jungkook to end this story. Thanks for reading and please vote.