7

??? pov

I was in the bathroom when I heard someone crying. I thaught it that sound is coming from the kitchen.

I quickly ran to the kitchen and saw a girl and I was sure she's Y/N. I saw blood everywhere and that blood are coming from her arm. Her arm was covered with cuts and blood. She was about the stab herself. She was raising both of her arms, ready to swing the knife from the air to her stomach.

But I quickly stop her from doing it. I held her hand and took the knife and threw it away. She saw looked at me for a sec before she fainted and almost fell to ground but I catched her.

I could feel liquids on my hand and those are blood. I caressed her cheek and felt tears of sadness and anger. Then, I carried (bridal style) to her to her room.

Y/N's pov

I slowly opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was my room's ceiling. I got up to sit and I was right that I was in my room. I saw a guy, with a coconut hair. I was shock, so I raised my hand in the air and about to hit him but then my arm hurts a lot so I bring it down again and hissed.

He quickly sat next to me and held my arm then blew it so that it won't hurt too much. I saw cuts on my arm and I remembered everything. Tears are rolling down on my cheeks. He realize it and hugged me. His hug was so warm. His hug reminds me of my parents'.

I pulled myself from his embrace.

*sign language* " Who are you?"

"I'm Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook, I'm Jeon Cindy's cousin. Cindy told me to tell you this but before, I'm sorry to tell you this, Cindy needs to go to Japan for some weeks with my hyung. They have to do something in Japan."

*sign language* "You understand body languge?"

*sign language* "Yeah, I've learn a lot from Cindy," he did that while smiling showing me his bunny teeth. He is so cute.

*sign language* "Why are you here?" I asked.

"Cindy told me to look after you because I'm sure you need help to talk to other people," he replied.

*sign language* "But, why you?"

"Because...I don't know...I just want to help you. By the way, I want to stick with you always, where ever you go, I'll go with you too," he said that made me blush a bit.

"Cute," he said made me blush harder and cover my cheeks with my hair. He chuckled.

Ahh.. he is cute and handsome. I think I lik--- wait, what, I like him? No way. Urgh just forget it.