9

Taehyung's pov

I grabbed her wrist and she hissed, Idk why but I kinda felt sth on her wrist but it's not time to talk about her wrist, so I continued to pulled her away form the crowd.

"ARE YOU INSANE, WHAT WILL PEOPLE SAY ABOUT YOU. THEY ARE SHIPPING US AND NOW YOU'RE BRINGING ANOTHER GUY WITH YOU?" I shouted at her and she started crying.

*sign language* "I'm sorry Taehyung. It's all my fault. They ship us because of me. I know you are disgusted by me. I know Taehyung. He is just Cindy's cousin okay, he is helping me to communicate with others. And Jimin told some of them to stop shipping us again, so--"

I don't know why but the next action of mine made her open her shock.

Y/N's pov

My eyes are wide open. I couldn't believe Taehyung hugged me. He forgive me.

I hugged him back and smiled while I was still crying.

"I'm sorry, Y/N, I swear I'm not disgusted," he said, still hugging.

*sign language* "I forgive you," I pulled back.

"Best friends?" I asked him and he reply with smile and nodded.

"I felt something, here on your arm wrist, let me see," after saying that he saw all of the cuts and his eyes widened.

"Don't tell me, you self-harmed because of me? Tell me Y/N!" He said shaking my shoulder, before hugging me again.

"I'm really sorry, Y/N," I nodded while hugging him back with a smile.

*body language* "Now, I need to save Jungkook from those girls," I ran towards the crowd again and pull Jungkook away from the crowd.

"Thank you, Y/N," he said while panting.
I chuckled.

Taehyung's pov

Hmmm.. why do I feel something piercing my heart when ever I see Y/N and her 'friend' together. Is it jealousy?

Seriously, I fall in love with a mute girl? Urgh Kim Taehyung. What are you thinking of.

3rd person's pov

Y/N saved Jungkook from the crowd and brought him to class.

Y/N and Jungkook were in the same class. Jungkook was happy being Y/N's new classmate. He was just hoping to sit next to Y/N. He will make any reason to sit with Y/N. But, he didn't even know why he was doing this.

Jungkook's pov

It was time for me to introduce myself infront of everyone, including Y/N.

"Hello everyone, I'm Jeon Jungkook. I'm Jeon Cindy's cousin and Y/N's bestfriend," I looked at Y/N while saying that I'm her best friend.

"I'm helping Y/N to communicate with others. So, I would like to sit next to her," I continued speaking. After I told them my last sentence, I heard girls are glaring at Y/N. Some are whispering.

"WTH...She is a slut."

"I think she gave him a love poison."

Their whispers are so loud that I could hear it clearly. I looked at Y/N again and she is looking down, she was quite sad. She was just playing with her fingers, until I heard the teacher talk again.

"Okay then, Jackson, you may move to Cindy's desk and Jungkook you may sit in Jackson's seat," the teacher said.

"Yess, finally, I will not sit with the mute girl again, yes! yes!" Jackson was so happy and made everyone laugh hard. I couldn't believe that the teacher beside me was also laughing, but I found nothing funny.

I felt bad because I saw Y/N was faking laugh softly too, trying to join the happiness. But then, only some seconds laughing her smile slowly faded, she looked down and held her tears. I know, I can feel what she feel, so I directly sit beside her after that Jackie guy moved.