Broken Hearts...

Osomatsu looks at Karamatsu who was still in the bed.

Not moving a muscle...

Cold...

He's most likely dead...

Osomatsu: (Kara...Are you really...?)

Osomatsu couldn't bring himself to look at the second eldest any longer...

He shifted his glance at his other younger brothers.

They were all shaking and crying at the exact same time...

Osomatsu felt like he wanted to blame someone...

Himself...

The creature...

One of his other brothers...

Osomatsu couldn't control the rage sprouting through him any longer...Everyone knows he has a temper...

And when he chooses to snap...

There's no stopping him...

Osomatsu: You...

Every brother (Excluding Karamatsu) looked up at him and felt fear when they saw a spark of red in his eyes.

Osomatsu went towards his target.

Ichimatsu.

Ichimatsu: W-What?!

Osomatsu: Are you happy now?

Ichimatsu: What are you talking about, Shitty Eldest?!

Ichimatsu did not see what happened next coming.

WHACK!!!

Osomatsu punched him acrossed the face and watches the fourth Matsuno fall to the ground, shocked and dazed.

He felt his cheek begin to bruise from the attack and he then heard the others screaming.

Choromatsu: WHAT THE HELL OSOMATSU?!!!

Todomatsu: Osomatsu Nii-san! STOP!!!

Osomatsu: YOU LITTLE SHIT! IF YOU DIDN'T BITCH AT KARAMATSU! NONE OF THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN!!!

This time, it was Ichimatsu turn to yell.

Ichimatsu: HAH?! SO EVERYTHING IS MY FAULT?!

Osomatsu: YES! BECAUSE YOU DID THE MOST DAMAGE TO KARAMATSU HERE! YOU TREATED HIM LIKE SHIT! YOU TELL HIM TO GO DIE MULTIPLE TIMES! YOU RUINED HIS CLOTHES! YOU BEAT HIM UP SOMETIMES EVEN IF HE DIDN'T DESERVE IT! YOU BULLIED HIM! YOU BREAK HIS SUNGLASSES WITH YOUR STUPID CATS! YOU EVEN TRIED TO KILL HIM YOURSELF SOMETIMES!!

Ichimatsu: OH! SO NOW I'M THE ONE WHOSE HORRIBLE?! THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO! YOU NEVER BOTHERED TO STAND UP FOR HIM! YOU ALWAYS PARTICIPATE IN HURTING HIM TOO! SO DON'T TRY AND PIN THE BLAME ON ME!

Osomatsu: OH, I'M ALREADY PASSED THAT POINT! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT ICHIMATSU! BECAUSE OF YOU...YOU MADE KARAMATSU SUFFER BECAUSE OF YOUR BULL-SHIT! YOU ALWAYS WANTED HIM TO DIE! SO ARE YOU HAPPY NOW HE'S GONE?!!

Ichimatsu: I...Well...No...I'm not...

Osomatsu didn't want to hear his excuses...

Osomatsu: Now he's probably already dead. Because of you and your problems with him. Now that I think about it, what did Karamatsu ever did to you?! To all of us?! Nothing! He maybe painful but he didn't deserve none of what we put him through. Not even when Chibita kidnapped him! You never cared about him. NONE OF YOU DO! Maybe you're right Ichimatsu. You're nothing but trash...

Ichimatsu:....

Choromatsu: Osomatsu...

Jyushimatsu: Nii-san...Stop...

Osomatsu still wasn't listening. What he said next probably had not just shattered Ichimatsu. But possibly jeopardize his relationship as a brother with him.

Osomatsu: INSTEAD OF KARAMATSU, IT WOULD BE BETTER IF 'YOU' GIVE YOURSELF UP TO THE CREATURE OR JUST DIE!!!

Choromatsu then punched Osomatsu which caused the eldest to stop yelling and looks at him.

Osomatsu: Ow! What the hell?!

Todomatsu: WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU, SHITTY ELDEST?!

Choromatsu: HOW COULD YOU SAY ALL THAT TO HIM?!!

Osomatsu: Shut up Fappymatsu...
Totty...Both of you shut up... You're just as guilty as he is...Ne... It's no wonder Karamatsu hates you Choro-boy~! You never bother to help him. You always dismissed his pain. Some responsible brother you are.

Choromatsu:....

Osomatsu: Same goes for you Totty. Little Dry Monster you are. You don't care what happens to rest of us either. You only care about yourself.

Todomatsu:....

Osomatsu: AND JYUSHIMATSU! WIPE THAT DAMN SMILE OFF YOUR FACE! IT'S IRRITATING!!!

Jyushimatsu:....

Osomatsu: I hate you guys so much! I bet you want me to die too like Karamatsu? So you won't have to deal with me either. You always hated me too don't you?

Choromatsu: N-Nii-san...

Todomatsu: No...We...

Osomatsu: SAVE IT!

The eldest brother walked back into the room leaving the younger ones to tend to Karamatsu.

If this keeps up...

Especially with their flaws...

None of them is going to survive...