Annoying...

The brothers were all back to waiting for help to arrive.

It was already three going on four o clock in the morning.

So they're not out of danger just yet.

Beforehand, the same scratching came at the door once again.

Choromatsu: It doesn't give up...I just doesn't give up...

Ichimatsu: It must be desperate now...

Jyushimatsu: DESPERATE! DESPERATE! HAHHAHAHAA!

To be honest, the creature outside had now became more annoying than scary.

Despite feeling irritated, the brothers were still afraid of it getting inside.

Scratch. Scratch. Scratch.

Osomatsu: Ugh. Will you go away already! Don't you got other places to be?!

He received no answer from the Skinwalker, but it still didn't stop.

So it started playing mind games again.

This time it was pretending to be Choromatsu.

"Choromatsu": Guys! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in!

Choromatsu:...It does realize I'm right here, right?!

Osomatsu: It's just being annoying. Let's ignored it for now.

Choromatsu and the others nodded as the banging continued until it finally stopped.

Osomatsu: Ha! Your mind tricks don't work on us no more! Now buzz off!

Instead of heeding his words, the laughter and voices started coming back.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Osomatsu: It really wants us to suffer, huh...?

Todomatsu scoffed in anger.

Todomatsu: Well it did...I don't think I can stay in this cabin any longer. Help has to arrive soon.

LET ME IN! LET ME IN! LET ME IN!

The door started bang even louder than last time. It made the brothers begin to feel the fear and paranoia once again.

LET ME IN OR I'LL KILL YOU!

Choromatsu: The door might break down....

Osomatsu: Shit. You're right. It won't hold for long. Not even when help arrives. Looks like we have to find an getaway ticket.

Ichimatsu: What does that mean?

Choromatsu: I think he means we can't reply on help any longer. We're going have to find our own way out.

The banging then stopped for a minute...

Todomatsu whimpers before going into the room to stay and hide for a bit.

However, while in the covers with Karamatsu...The feeling of being watched swell up inside him once again.

Todomatsu looked at the window and he turned pale with his eyes bulging out of his skull...

There it was...

It was on top of the roof near the window of the cabin

Todomatsu screamed which alerted the other brothers and they dashed into the room to see Todomatsu shaking in fear.

Osomatsu: Totty?

Todomatsu pointed at the window but when the other brothers look...it was gone...

Choromatsu: No one's there anymore...

Todomatsu: That's it! I can't take it anymore! I want to get outta here! Right now!

Ichimatsu: How? The lights are out? The creature is still outside. We're basically done for...

Todomatsu: Please stop with your negative outputs Ichimatsu Nii-san... They're not helping...

Ichimatsu:....They weren't supposed too...

Just as the brothers are about to give up once again, the eldest brother noticed something on the ground.

Osomatsu: Is that...?

The other brothers looked at him as he walks over to the carpet and noticed it looked a little different. He felt something underneath it.

He pulled the carpet off the floor and gasped with what he saw.

It was a trapdoor!

Osomatsu: Wow!

Choromatsu: No way!

Ichimatsu: Whoa...

Jyushimatsu: SECRET DOOR~~~!

Todomatsu: What could be underneath this cabin???

Osomatsu looked at the trapdoor and opened it up revealing a staircase leading into the unknown.

Osomatsu: We're about to find out...