You Don't Exist...

Todomatsu stared in horror as Osomatsu was holding the dying Choromatsu in his arms, crying his eyes out.

That's when he realized his mistakes.

Monsters wouldn't't cry over someone they don't care about.

Osomatsu wasn't a fake...

He was the real one.

Choromatsu was the real one.

All of them were.

No one was the imposter.

He jumped to conclusions without thinking of the consequences for his actions.

Todomatsu: (Oh God...What have I done....)

he dropped the gun in shock before he was bitch-slapped by someone he never thought would hit him in a million years...

It was Jyushimatsu...

Todomatsu: Jyushimatsu...Nii-san?

The slap was so hard....But it was nothing compared to what Jyushimatsu said to him next.

Jyushimatsu: YOU MONSTER! YOU MONSTER!!! YOU'RE NOT TOTTY!!! M-M-MONSTER!!!!!!

Todomatsu: N-No...Nii-san...I...

Jyushimatsu didn't say anything else and starts backing away from him when Todomatsu advance towards him.

The youngest brother stopped in his tracks when he noticed all eyes were all him.

Usually, he would love the attention...But not like this...

Todomatsu: Osomatsu...Nii-san...?

Osomatsu: Get away from me...

Todomatsu flinched as he felt the familiar tears pouring down his face. The Eldest Brother held malice and anger in his tone of voice.

Todomatsu can't believe this is happening.

Because he had his doubts aganist his own brothers as he let fear get the better of him.

Now he made himself an enemy aganist.

Why...?

Because he 'killed' Choromatsu....

The remaining brothers no loner trust him.

Ichimatsu was in the corner again crying begging this nightmare to end.

Jyushimatsu was trying to comfort him with soothing words while glaring at Todomatsu.

Osomatsu was trying his best to not kill Todomatsu at the moment.

But it looks like he was reconsidering that offer.

Todomatsu didn't want this...He just wanted to survive...

He always thought he wouldn't be at least fazed if his brothers hate him...

Oh how wrong he was...

Todomatsu: Guys...I-I'm...

Osomatsu: Maybe if was better that Totty never exist at all...Because thanks to 'you'. Two brothers are DEAD.

Todomatsu felt his heart shattered into a million of pieces.

That hurt him...It really did...

You shouldn't exist...

Todomatsu felt like Ichimatsu at the moment, he wanted to crawl into a hole and DIE.

Like for real...

All he could do now was go into the bedroom and cry on the bed. Hoping this was a dream he could wake up from.

Maybe they were right...

He shouldn't have existed in the first place.

Because they was no room for dry demons/monsters like him to walk this god-forsaken world.

You shouldn't exist.

You shouldn't exist.

YOU DON'T EXIST!!!!

No one was coming to save him now from the dark...