The Cabin...

After what felt like hours of endless walking, the brothers were starting to give up.

Choromatsu: Face it Osomatsu Nii-san. You got us lost.

Osomatsu: Shut up Fappymatsu. We're not lost...We just need to find a safe place...

Todomatsu: Why? Because it's obvious we can't find a way outta here.

Ichimatsu: Because he got us hopelessly lost.

Jyushimatsu: HOPELESS! HOPELESS! HAHAHAHA!

Osomatsu tried his best to ignore the others. He groans as he hope where they're going shouldn't be too far back to the city.

Osomatsu: Oi. Will you guys please be quiet? Onii-chan is trying his best.

Todomatsu: Well you're doing a terrible job at it! Honestly, this is the worst! Being lost in the woods because stupid here can't do anything right!

Osomatsu grew more irritated. They were pissing him off with their jabs and jeers. It was so much that he could take until he can't stand it no more.

Choromatsu: This is why I would've been more responsible. I'm more better at directions than our pathetic excuse of an older bro-!

Osomatsu had enough. This was the last straw for him. He cut off Choromatsu and the others before they could say anything else...

Osomatsu: ALRIGHT! FINE! WE'RE LOST! HAPPY NOW! BECAUSE EVERYTHING YOU GUYS SAY ABOUT ME IS TICKING ME OFF! ARE YOU GUYS SATISFIED?!! DO ME A FAVOR AND JUST SHUT UP!!!

Sextuplets:........

The forest went silent after Osomatsu's shouting. He growls frustrated before proceeding to take the lead again.

None of the brothers even said a word after the eldest snapped.

Were they atonished? Scared? Bewildered?

Well Osomatsu didn't care at the moment. He was sick of them talking shit about him.

Karamatsu: O-Osomatsu?

Osomatsu jumped a bit at the source of Karamatsu's voice. He sounded different. There was no confidence or painful language in his voice. This concern him a bit.

It also surprise him when he realized Karamatsu hasn't said anything since they left camp.

Osomatsu: Karamatsu...Whatever you have to say. It can wait. Onii-chan...just don't want to talk right now. Okay buddy...?

Karamatsu remained silent until he voice out an almost quiet 'Okay' but loud enough for Osomatsu to hear.

Osomatsu: (Ya know...For once, I hope he's alright. He doesn't sound like himself at the moment.)

After a couple more minutes of endless walking, Osomatsu wasn't sure if this was a miracle but it was...!

They found an open space with a small cabin neaby and what better about it?

The lights were on!!

Jyushimatsu: CABIN!!!

Choromatsu: It is a cabin! Maybe someone's in there judging from all the lights.

Ichimatsu: Wow...

Karamatsu: Indeed an miracle~~!

Todomatsu: Maybe we can get some help!

Osomatsu: What are we waiting for! Let's go!

Choromatsu: I-I'm not so sure...

Osomatsu: What do you mean?

Ichimatsu: I agree with Choromatsu...Something doesn't feel right about that cabin...It remind me of that movie: "Cabin in the woods..."

Choromatsu: And don't you guys think it's a little weird how we were able to find a small cabin in middle of the woods?! What if there's some creepy people living here. We probably can't trust them...

Osomatsu rolled his eyes at them.

Osomatsu: Oh will you guys knock it off. You with your anxiety and paranoia.

Choromatsu: I'M BEING SERIOUS HERE!

Osomatsu: So am I. Would you wheter go back in the dark woods and faced whoever is following us or would you stay in a small cozy cabin???

Choromatsu:...Touche.

Todomatsu: Small cozy cabin it is.

Ichimatsu: Same...

Karamatsu: -Nods-

Jyushimatsu: Muscle Muscle Hustle Hustle!

Osomatsu: Then let's go!

The brothers went towards the cabin and Choromatsu knocked on the door.

However, it was open already.

The door made a small noise as it open up and the brothers went inside and locked it.

The looked around the place and so far it looked roomie...

But...The place was deserted.

Karamatsu: There's no one here...

Choromatsu: I don't understand...But who would leave the lights on at night if no even stays here...

Todomatsu: Which comes to our questions...

Todomatsu then looked at Osomatsu and Choromatsu.

The other brothers then do the same.

Osomatsu: What?

Ichimatsu: You both got some explaining to do...

Todomatsu: So tell us everything! Who or what is following us?!

Choromatsu: Fine....Here's how it went...It all started when me and Osomatsu nii-san went to get sticks for the fire...