Identity

Osomatsu continues to watch Karamatsu from the bed. So far, the second brother still hasn't moved at all.

Osomatsu: Hey Karamatsu...You gonna be okay, alright buddy...?

Karamatsu:.......

Osomatsu sighs knowing fully well he's not going to get anything done at this moment.

Osomatsu: Hey Karamatsu...Am I a bad older brother...?

Karamatsu:....

Osomatsu: Yeah...You're probably right...I'm the worse older brother in the world...

He was always needlessly being an asshole. He was someone who doesn't want to take a situation seriously at all.

Because of his stupid carefree behavior. He didn't want to have to deal with anything with any weight. Even if it's a serious situation means he doesn't have to deal with it and tried to deny everything.

But now look at where his attitude did...

It made the situation worse on his brothers...

Karamatsu-half-dead or half-alive. Doesn't matter which one...

Choromatsu-Basically Done with everything. Anxiety is back through the roof.

Ichimatsu-Depression is killing him once again...

Jyushimatsu-At a loss...No longer smiling.

Todomatsu-Distrusting everyone...Scared of being alone.

Osomatsu: We're all suffering here and that creature is being a fucking troll...Speaking of that creature...We haven't gotten a peek out of it for a while...

Osomatsu begins to wonder what the creature could be plotting now? From the looks of it...It seem like a very intelligent one to do such horrible things.

Osomatsu: It mimics off of others and pretends to be someone else...I probably need to talk to Choromatsu or Totty about this...Maybe they could know something about this thing...All I know is...What we're up aganist has to have some history behind it...

A lot of questions filled his mind.

Osomatsu: (What kind of creature is it...? Where did it come from...? What could it be truly after...?)

The eldest brother sit up from his spot before looking back at the second brother.

He rubbed his hair affectionately and told him he'll be back.

Osomatsu: I won't be long...Be back soon...

Karamatsu:.....

Osomatsu felt tears flowing down his face and tries to hide them. He knows he messed up a lot. That's why he's willing to repair all the damages he has done to everyone.

Osomatsu: (It is all my fault. Choromatsu was right. I couldn't protect Karamatsu or anyone from this thing...So I'm going to make things right.)

So their only chance at survival...

...Is to find out the weakness of the creature and FIGHT!

Osomatsu left the room to check up on his other brothers...

They were a mess...

They all look like they wanted to avoid each other.

Osomatsu sighs knowing this was probably his fault too.

It was bad enough they all separated growing up but now instead of brothers, they all felt like total strangers towards one another.

Osomatsu: (After all the mean things, I said. They probably don't want to talk to me at the moment. I'll give them their space until I find out anything I can.)

As he took Karamatsu's place as lookout. Osomatsu check around the cabin for anything out of the ordinary.
So far...The creature hasn't bothered them but he knows it hasn't yet...

It's just getting started.

He scanned the area of the next room and checked the drawers.

All he could find was the board games and really old books.

Osomatsu: Great. That tears it. I'm still at loss here.....Wait a minute...What is this...?

He looked at a book from the drawer that stands out most than others...

On the title it said:

Beware The Skinwalker.