It Wore His Face?!!!!

-Karamatsu's Pov-

After a couple minutes of packing whatever we needed. We started walking down the path into the woods on foot. To be honest...

I have no idea where we are going...

It's pretty obvious that our eldest brother has no idea either...

Osomatsu: Man... Everything is so dark...

Choromatsu: At least it's not pitch-black. It would be a problem if it was.

Ichimatsu: Tch. This damn fog is getting annoying though.

Jyushimatsu: Fog fog go away~! Come again another day~~~!

We all sweatdropped at him. Oh my little Jyushimatsu...It's pronunced rain rain go away.

Osomatsu: I hope this is right path back to civilization.

Choromatsu: It better be or else you get us hopelessly lost....

Osomatsu was in the lead with Choromatsu following close behind. Osomatsu had the flashlight to help guide us through this spooky place....

Next was Ichimatsu and Jyushimatsu who both stick together. Jyushimatsu had his baseball bat, just in case we might run into trouble.

Finally there was me and Todomatsu. My youngest brother was behind me looking back in the deep dark woods in fear.

My poor brother...He hasn't gotten over his fear of the dark. He would cry in his sleep if he's alone in total darkness.

Sometimes...He would ask for us to hold one of his hands...

Even when he's just going to the bathroom...

I held onto his hand to make sure he stayed safe.

For some reason....His hands were cold and clammy...

Although, I heard him whimpering behind me.

Me: Everything's going to be okay, Totty.

He didn't say anything at first. He just continued to whimper. Poor thing must be scared to death.

???: Huh? Karamatsu Nii-san did you say something?

.....What?

Hold on...

Something is wrong here...

Wasn't that Totty's voice?

But why did it sound like it was coming from ahead of me...

I looked up front and saw a shadow figure nearby Ichimatsu and Jyushimatsu.

I wanted to shout out to them in fear that could be in danger!!!

I was scared that thing could jump them at any moment. How come they're not seeing this?!!!!!

However, when the moonlight glistening in dark revealing who the figure was....

It was our youngest brother...

Wait...If that's Totty...

Then who is...

...Right behind me....?

H-Holding my hand?!

Oh Kami-sama.....Why?!

I gathered the courage to look behind me and everything in me just shattered...

It was the figure...

But...It wore Totty's Face?!!!

It wore Totty's Face?!!!

-Third's Pov-

The figure that had on Todomatsu's face wore a creepy expression with an glimpse of an horrid smile and dark eyes staring back into Karamatsu's pupils.

Utterly destroying his soul inside and out...

Karamatsu turned really pale...

He wanted to puke...

He also wanted scream, shout, cry, or rave. Anything to get his brothers attention.

But then he realized...

Would they even cared to help of he was in danger???

Would they leave him to die...?

Like they always do.....

Karamatsu felt his heart pound heavy as he felt like this could be the last time anyone would see him alive.

He was scared that this thing....That wore of his brother's faces would take him away somewhere far and no one would ever see him again...

But then...an miracle happend...

The thing turned back into the mist...

Leaving Karamatsu there...

Karamatsu sighs in relief, not sure why the figure let him go when it had the chance to do whatever it wants to him...

Was it toying with him...? Like a predator playing with their food. He hope not...

The second Matsuno brother caught up to others not sure wheter or not he should tell his brothers about what occur the past few minutes...

He was sweating and crying. Who wouldn't after what he experienced...

Karamatsu: (Would they even believe me or not...? Or would they think I'm looking for attention and ignore me...Someone...For once...Please...just listen to me...Hear my cries and don't leave me behind....)