Everything Turns To Hell

A/N: If Todomatsu pulls the trigger....

Everything that was going so well was now turned into madness and insanity.

Todomatsu was holding a gun and threatening to shoot them.

Just what the hell was going on?!

Choromatsu: Totty! What's gotten into you!

Todomatsu: I-I won't ask again! Which one of you is the monster!

Ichimatsu: What the hell are you talking about?!

Todomatsu: Don't play dumb. Ever wonder why the creature hasn't attacked us yet over the past few hours. So I begin to put two and two together that's when I realized...It could be one of you!

Ichimatsu sneered at him once again.

Ichimatsu: You got no proof.

Todomatsu: Oh, I have all the proof U need. Pretending to be one of us. Speaking in our voices. One of you is not who you say you are! Someone is the monster here! Other than Karamatsu Nii-san, I don't trust none of you.

Osomatsu felt like he needs to put a stop to this before one of them gets hurt.

Osomatsu: Todomatsu...Put the gun down.

Jyushimatsu: Totty... Please... Don't do this.

Todomatsu: No...No...I won't listen.

He was putting the gun at every single one of them, tears rolling down eyes but they have a crazed look in them.

Choromatsu: Todomatsu. We won't hurt you. We're your brothers. Really.

Osomatsu: Yeah buddy. Your our little brother. None of us is the monster...

Todomatsu went quiet.

Both Osomatsu and Choromatsu sighed in relief but however they weren't able to relax when Todomatsu pulled the gun back up.

Todomatsu: Funny. That's what a monster would say in order to deceived people. Isn't that right Osomatsu Nii-san. Or should I say...FAKER!

Todomatsu points the gun at Osomatsu who stared in horror.

He wasn't quick with what happened next.

Todomatsu pulled the trigger.

The other brothers begin to scream and Osomatsu thought this was it...

He was going to die...

However. As everything went quiet in the cabin, he looked at himself, still alive and kicking.

No gunshot wound...

Wait...What?

Did Todomatsu missed?

Osomatsu thought it was a miracle... However, he looked over at Ichimatsu and Jyushimatsu who both were staring ahead in horror.

Osomatsu's gaze follow the source that had their attention...

Osomatsu: ............Eh?

Choromatsu was in front of him.

Protecting him...from the bullet. That lodged itself into his chest.

...Straight to his heart...

Osomatsu: C-Choromatsu?

Choromatsu smiled at him as blood started pouring from his wound, staining his green hoodie.

Choromatsu: Look at me, Osomatsu Nii-san...I actually did something responsible for once...

He then fell to the ground as Osomatsu screamed his name.

Osomatsu: CHOROMATSU!!!!!!!

Everything had just turned to hell...