We're Trapped!!!

When Choromatsu was done explaining the whole situation of what took place between him and Osomatsu in the woods. The other brothers all wore different expressions.

Karamatsu was in a state of shock.

Ichimatsu gritted his teeth in anger.

Todomatsu was ready to freak the fuck out!!!

Jyushimatsu still had a smile on his face...But you can tell even he was scared.

Todomatsu: So you mean to tell me that you two idiots lure a suspicious creature back to our campsite and you don't even know what it is?!!

Osomatsu: Well what do you want us to do Totty?! Go back out there and see what kind of creature it is.

Todomatsu shook his head.

Todomatsu: No!

Ichimatsu: Well...It has to be something...

Choromatsu: All we know is...It look like a shadow creature...

Karamatsu:.....No. It isn't.

Everyone looked at Karamatsu, who was still drench in sweat and tears. This rang alarm bells for his brothers.

Choromatsu: (W-What got into him?)

Jyushimatsumatsu: What do you mean Karamatsu nii-san???

Karamatsu:....I saw the creature...

Everyone went silent after he said that. It's bad enough they're in a terrifying ordeal that feels like a clinche horror movie.

But it was still enough to sent silvers down all their spine.

Ichimatsu: Well don't leave us in suspense Shittymatsu. What did it look like....?

Karamatsu looked at them with such a frighten face it was enough to give them goosebumps.

Karamatsu:...It was pale...It's face...It wore Totty's face...

Todomatsu: WHAT?! BUT I'M RIGHT HERE!

Osomatsu: Well it could've been any one of us...We all have the same face.

Choromatsu scoffed at Karamatsu thinking he's lying.

Choromatsu: Are you sure you're not looking for attention?

Ichimatsu: That's just who Shittymatsu is. Seriously. You should just die alre-!

Karamatsu cut them off. He, like Osomatsu, was not having none of it either.

Karamatsu: I AM NOT!

He screamed so loud it made the brothers take a few steps back from him.

Osomatsu: (HOLY SHIT?!)

Jyushimatsu: (...Karamatsu Nii-san??)

Karamatsu: I'M TELLING THE TRUTH AND HERE YOU GUYS THINK I'M LOOKING FOR ATTENTION?!!! I KNOW WHAT I SAW!

Osomatsu: K-Karamatsu! C-Calm down!

Karamatsu: NO! YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME! NONE OF YOU DO!!!!

Karamatsu continues to scream at them until they tried to calm him down.

Ichimatsu: T-That's not true, Shittymatsu! (W-What the hell just happened?! This isn't like him...He never gets angry at us...)

Osomatsu: Hey buddy...Please...We're sorry. We never really took you seriously huh..? You're scared aren't you?

Karamatsu:....

Todomatsu: Karamatsu Nii-san...

Jyushimatsu: Nii-san...Did it really had Totty's face???

Karamatsu:....Yes. I'm sure of it...

Todomatsu started going towards the table nearby and puts his hands in his hair as he was about to cry.

Todomatsu: No...that couldn't be...why me???

Osomatsu: Okay...Just what the hell is going on here?! First it look like a shadow...Now it's posing as one of us?!

Choromatsu: That doesn't make any sense! I don't understand! I just don't understand!!!

The Sextuplets begin to argue some more until they all stop when they heard more noises.

Osomatsu: Alright whose doing that?!

Jyushimatsu: But that wasn't any of us!

Karamatsu:....It sound like...it came from outside...

*Creepy Moans*

The brothers all looked at each other as their fear came back to life. Osomatsu decided to man up when he noticed that none of his brothers dared to move an inch.

He walked towards the curtain of the cabin and looks outside...

Oh how he wished he didn't...

...No longer a shadow but with light illuminating in a different form.

Outside of the cabin

Grey skin...White eyes...

It was indeed there.

Osomatsu:....OMG...

Choromatsu: W-What?

Karamatsu: What is it?

Osomatsu:....It followed us here...

With no where to go or hide...

They were...TRAPPED.