Secret Door

Osomatsu and the other brothers (Excluding Karamatsu) walked down the steps from the trap door they found.

Osomatsu: This is so awesome. Who ever thought a cabin like this could have a trapdoor.

Choromatsu: Well if I'm not mistaken. Some of them do while others don't.

Osomatsu nodded

Ichimatsu: But the question is, where does it lead too?

Osomatsu: Like I said before...We're about to find out.

They finally got to the last step leading them to a wooden door.

Jyushimatsu: ANOTHER SECRET DOOR~~~!

The others couldn't help but agree with him.

Osomatsu: Welp. It's no longer going to be a secret.

The eldest brother opened up the door revealing a hollow room.

The only things were inside was a bunch of papers and fliers everywhere.

Strangest thing was bloody handprints were all over the place.

Choromatsu: What the...?!

Ichimatsu: Da fuck happend here?!

Todomatsu: I-I'm scared...again...

Osomatsu: Looks like we weren't the first people here...

Choromatsu: Someone was actually here before us...?

Osomatsu: My guess is...they were the victims of the skinwalker.

Jyushimatsu: Scary...

Todomatsu: Agree...

There was a rotting smell that made the brothers squint in disgust before covering their noises.

Todomatsu: Gross...Ever heard of an air-freshener?

Osomatsu joked and thought they probably didn't.

But there was no time to be joking.

He and his brothers scanned the area looking for a light switch. Then it dawned on them as they remembered the fuel box was broken. So that still meant no lights for them.

Osomatsu: Well shit...What now?

Choromatsu: Nii-san. Over here.

Osomatsu went over to the third brother and noticed he found something.

Choromatsu: Are these...car keys???

Osomatsu: Wait what? Car keys...? Why would they be here...?

Choromatsu: IDK...But think about it...If there's car keys...there's had to be a car here!

Osomatsu grinned in delight at the thought. This could be their ticket outta here.

Osomatsu: Good job Fappymatsu! Try turning them on so we can look for the car.

Choromatsu: Alright...

Choromatsu presses one of the buttons which he hopes will signal them to the car.

BEEP! BEEP!

When the brothers heard the sounds of a car, they turned their heads to see something hidden underneath a white sheet.

Osomatsu pulled the sheet down revealing a black car, it was a Subaru that could be able to fit at least six people inside.

Jyushimatsu: AWESOME!!

Todomatsu: Yes! Our way out!

The brothers started celebrating! They could finally leave this dreaded cabin and get the heck outta these woods.

Choromatsu: I think I get it now. This isn't just a trap door, it's a garage.

Todomatsu: Do cabins really have garages???

Choromatsu:....I don't know...

Ichimatsu: Like OMG who the hell cares?!! Let's just go!

Choromatsu: Hold on you! We need to get Karamatsu Nii-san...

Ichimatsu cussed underneath his breath. How could he forget about him?! He felt a little guilty and nodded. He was in such a rush to leave, he forgot all about his comatose brother.

Jyushimatsu: YEAH! GET KARAMATSU NII-SAN THEN LEAVE!

Osomatsu: Alright guys. Let's get Karamatsu and get the fuck away from this hellhole.

The brothers exited out of the garage and went back upstairs.

But when they reached the surface, they noticed something that made their eyes went wide in fear and horror.

The door was open...

Todomatsu: Oh My God...

Ichimatsu: No...No...

Choromatsu: It's...inside the cabin!

Osomatsu: KARAMATSU!!!

The brothers ran into the bedroom hoping they weren't too late.

Osomatsu burst the door open and stopped in his tracks.

Karamatsu...was awake.

Choromatsu: K-Karamatsu Nii-san?

Karamatsu: Brothers...?

While the others seem relief, one of the brothers begin to think...Was this really...Their Karamatsu...?

Or was it the Skinwalker

Or was it the Skinwalker....?