THERE'S NO ESCAPE.

Osomatsu and Karamatsu remain firm as they watch the door.

So far...They haven't gotten any creepy sounds from outside...

Karamatsu:...Do you think it left...?

Osomatsu:...Who knows...How you holding up...?

Karamatsu:....To be honest, not so well my brother.

He was quite on edge on what was shown to him minutes ago...

The laughing...The Moaning...The Creature posing as someone he knew...

It was mocking him...

Making him look like a fool...

He admitted it. He knows he's been called embarrassing a lot...But nothing prepare him for what he seen that made him look crazy.

Osomatsu:...Hey...I'm sorry Nii-chan didn't believe you at first...But when I noticed how serious you can get sometimes. That's a time when I should stop joking around and at least your side of the story...Which I hardly do...

Karamatsu:...Yeah. You nor our brothers hardly don't...

Osomatsu: Fuck...I'm really sorry Karamatsu...I never realized you felt that way...how long...?

Karamatsu gave him an empty look...

Osomatsu: That long huh...I may be an idiot about a lot of things...but when it comes to you guys... Onii-chan is ready to help...You trust me...Don't you Karamatsu...

Karamatsu made an 'heh' sound and smirked.

Karamatsu: Of course brother. I always trust you guys~! You're my bruzzahs~~~!

Osomatsu frowns at that.

Osomatsu: (There's something off about the way he said that. I mean, don't get me wrong. Sure Karamatsu would always sprout out some painful bull-shit which none of understand...But it sounds like...He's forcing himself...?)

Is he...actually lying to him...?

Does Karamatsu...not trust them at all???

Osomatsu:.....

Karamatsu: Brother?

Osomatsu: Ah. Gomen Karamachu! I'm going to check on Choro and Totty. You keep lookout.

Karamatsu:.....Alright.

Osomatsu: (I hope I'm wrong about this...)

Osomatsu went inside the bedrooms to see Choromatsu comforting Todomatsu, who was eyes was bulge in terror and hyperventilating.

Choromatsu: Shhh...Totty. Please stay calm. Please stay calm.

Todomatsu: We're going to die here...We're all going to die...

It was just too much for the younger brother could take.

Osomatsu: How is he...?

Choromatsu: Not good...He's on the brink of insanity...Who knows what could happen if we leave him alone...I'm gonna have to stay here with him...

Osomatsu:...I'll go check on Ichimatsu and Jyushimatsu...

Choromatsu nods while Osomatsu closes the door behind him.

He went towards the dining hall to see Ichimatsu in a corner putting his face between his legs so no one can see his expression at the moment while Jyushimatsu was looking outside through the window.

Osomatsu: Jyushimatsu?

Jyushimatsu looks at him.

That damn smile was still intact on his mouth but sweat was rolling down his face.

Jyushimatsu: Osomatsu...Nii-san...

Osomatsu: Yeah...?

Jyushimatsu: You need to see this...

Osomatsu checked outside and no doubt...

The creature was still there...

Watching...

Waiting...

It hidden itself in the dark shadows of the night...

It won't leave...

Osomatsu: Damnit. Why won't you leave us alone?! What do you want from us?!!

The creature didn't say anything. Even though it was a couple of feet away from the cabin...

Somehow...

It's almost like it can hear and understand everything he's saying.

Jyushimatsu: It won't go away...I think it really wants us to stay...

After Jyushimatsu's declaration, Osomatsu had now begin to see it's intentions with him and his brothers...

This creature was indeed a threat.

It was not going to let Osomatsu and his brothers escape it's grasp.

Then it happened again...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The laughter...

It continued until the pitch changed. It begin to grew deeper, from that of a man to that of a demon.

And soon it sounded as if Satan himself was bellowing hell out at them.

As far as Osomatsu can tell the situation at hand for any of them...

THERE'S NO ESCAPE.