Chapter 6: Heartbeat

Hyunjin's POV

"Wake up!"

"Wake up!"

I opened my eyes. I looked around. Am I back? Am I back in heaven?

Wait... I just realized I'm in a room and I'm now sitting on my bed.

I guess I fainted earlier...

I felt something warm coming from my hand. I saw Y/N sleeping while holding on to my hand.

I turned red.. Why does she have to hold it? I feel so embarassed of myself right now. But her hand is kinda warm...

"Nnnn..." She opens her eyes and she looks at me. "Hyunjin...?"

Y/N's POV

"Y/N? You awake?" He said.

I rubbed my eye, "Yeah..." So tired...

"Oh and..." He looked down to where my hand was resting on.

"O-Oh! S-Sorry..." I let go of his hand and turned away, "I was just..."

"You were just..?"

I scratched my neck and looked back facing down. "I was just worried."

Then suddenly I felt his hand grabbing mine and pulling me close to him.

"You were worried..?"

I blushed, "Well— Yeah but— it's just because you really wanted to go back to heaven and I wanted to help you."

"Why?" He asked.

"Because... It was my fault. I shouldn't have asked for a guardian. I'm sorry." I looked down preventing myself from crying. "Now... Because of me, we are stuck in this Angel situation! And it's all becase of me!"

I couldn't hold it anymore... I just let the tears flow... It's all my fault...

"It's not your fault..." He said, wiping my tears. "We just have to be patient... We will find out your problem, so don't cry okay?"

I can't believe he has this nice side of him...

"I'm sorry too, for being a jerk when we first met.. I didn't mean to.. I was just—"

I hugged him, "It's fine." And I felt him hugging back.

"So... Are we friends?" He asked.

"Ofcourse we are."

Woojin's POV

I left Y/N alone with Hyunjin for a second to get the medicines from the doctor. And as I came back I heard their whole conversation...

Angel!? From heaven!? Hyunjin!?